Recent content by KYounglas25

1. KYounglas25

Barrel Length

That's what I needed, thanks!
  2. KYounglas25

Barrel Length

What is the importance here? Longer barrel, bigger sweetspot, so why are some shorter than others? Wouldn't we all want a larger sweetspot? Just wondering. Thanks,
  3. KYounglas25

Softball Fans FireFlex SMU

I'm thinking 13.25 barrel, with a classic wood grain bat look. Make all the decals look like they were burnt into the wood. or stamped into with a metal stamp that was in a fire. Call it the SureFire.
  4. KYounglas25

Your Cleveland Browns

Here we go brownies, here we go!
  5. KYounglas25

this is too small for big boys..

Such a cool looking complex though!
  6. KYounglas25

Pitching Helmets

I see we all agree. Pitchers should be safe and wear protection. My direction on this topic is; why don't other companies also put out a helmet? Easton already makes catchers helmets, can't be that different. Or LS, DeMarini? Here's a couple points I also want to make: 1. If I take one off...
  7. KYounglas25

Pitching Helmets

I'm contemplating that route as well. My main question on this topic, is why don't other companies have a pitching helmet out? They seem to sell well.
  8. KYounglas25

Pitching Helmets

I can't find it. lol
  9. KYounglas25

Pitching Helmets

I'm wondering when other companies will start making pitching helmets/masks? I use an old lacrosse helmet myself, but have been looking to upgrade. Partly since I can't find it. I like the Worth option, but its always sold out. I don't know why other companies don't have their own line out? They...
  10. KYounglas25

A little more 44 love. Some pics and a short review.

That's a nice looking glove!
  11. KYounglas25

Looking forward to playing again this year. I've taken a few off but so excited now!

Looking forward to playing again this year. I've taken a few off but so excited now!
  12. KYounglas25

Filby switched to Miken

I Agree! Just kinda surprised the returning champ isn't staying with his old team.
  13. KYounglas25

Filby switched to Miken

wow, i just heard he wasn't on Demarini's LHB team, Didn't know he was moving to miken.
  14. KYounglas25

Problem with hitting foul balls

I used to have this problem a little when I first started. Some of my farthest shots were just foul. My guess is your stride is taking you towards 3rd, as is being a bit early. Bp will help you wait on the pitch. And good pitch selection will help you keep the ball in play.
  15. KYounglas25

For Sale Xbox 360 4gb with kinect

If you still have the 360 I might be interested.