Recent content by Legends15

1. L

Nationals in Fond du Lac WI 2014

Hitters game. Sharks threw 2guys to start without much 10man experience against us. Our pitchers are on par with anyone, sharks can mash and must have hit 10hr in 4inn just one of those games where they got rolling.
  2. L

10 man mass states

When you see check swings to the opposite field flying out it's pretty obvious. The umps just check for the sticker, I can only think that someone transferred stickers from one bat to the next. It would be nice to have the machines at each field for immediate retest after protest but i'm sure...
  3. L

Bears Summer Solstice June 21-22

if anything they shoulda banged goup!haha
  4. L

2013 nats.

Jubb just beat Mug 7-4
  5. L

2013 nats.

setting you up, wiley, they're just going to bang you when you get there. Remember, Nebraska!
  6. L

mass states

Shenanigans beat SUPERFLASH in Finals. 2. SUPERFLASH 3. SHARKS
  7. L

the list

I've seen Hoads throw 49 behind his back.
  8. L

the list

Sounds like Hoads again!
  9. L

true modified-mmmm

If someone can conform to what the tourney allows, what is the problem? Both Steve and Wiley would gladly play 9 Man if there was a legit National. It's the bonehead directors and umpires that allow it to become a circus.
  10. L

the list

Didn't you retire 5 yrs ago?
  11. L

2012 National Championship 10 Man

Hey Gregg,some of that may have been put in place after our court case in Nebraska at the C Fastpitch in 09'. We argued that our local, regional and tourney director all signed off allowing us to play which the judge agreed.
  12. L

2012 ASA Modified Pitch Men's (9&10) National Championship Finals

I thought Hoads was overseas doing pitching clinics? Guy is a 6run difference in any game! :)
  13. L

Mass States (Aug 17-18-19)

was this even played?
  14. L

Drifton - Labor Day

Wtf So Drifton is a sanctioned ASA event? too funny!