Recent content by mychal

1. mychal

New BJ Fulk Flex

won't happen again in our lifetime... Halley's Comet ain't got nothin on me.
  2. mychal

New BJ Fulk Flex

speechless
  3. mychal

Only three months left....

I'd bang strippers and do coke while wearing my softball jersey.
  4. mychal

Bass Signs Two New Factory Guys

Can't wait to see JH or Jose give their testimonial. I don't think either one of them will play with Steve's prison ministry. If they set foot in the prison, they might not be allowed to leave.
  5. mychal

Coed Softball in the Houston area

Closest leagues to her are probably Pearland, Friendswood, and BLD. Each one is probably a 20-30 minute drive depending on whether she lives closer to 288 or closer to Alvin. From the Alvin Walmart, Friendswood is probably 10 minutes away (north on 35, right on 528) but the least competitive...
  6. mychal

Walks (BB)

100% troofiness
  7. mychal

Walks (BB)

It's funny how when a team can't throw strikes, they get pissed about the other team taking walks. Then when it's their turn to hit they go to the dugout and immediately say "everybody watch a pitch - make them throw strikes too"... hypocrisy in full effect.
  8. mychal

Pick this up today for 100 bucks

were you saying that you bought it for 100 or that you're selling it for 100?
  9. mychal

Anyone ever seen a black 585 Miken Maniac?

agreed... you beat me by a few seconds.
  10. mychal

Anyone ever seen a black 585 Miken Maniac?

ultra... some idiot was trying to make an ASA bat and accidentally put 585 decals on it instead of 484 decals.
  11. mychal

Shirtsandlogos Bat Bags

Do you have a ballpark idea of how much the shipping runs?
  12. mychal

Shirtsandlogos Bat Bags

That removeable flap idea is great... just gotta wait until I can pick one up used and drop a 10 spot for new graphics :D.
  13. mychal

bash brothers tour ?...will there be one ?

They had a derby with a bunch of Major guys when they opened the park. If I remember correctly, Rusty B was one of them. I think the Derby was on Yankee, but it's been a long time so that may not be right.
  14. mychal

hitnpeas

bump for the hitnpeanus
  15. mychal

Bass Homerun Showdown Jeff Hall vs. Canseco Video has arrived!

Three things I learned from this video: 1) It's funny how Jose makes JH look small. Whatever he's taking, it's working. 2) I knew Bass had a horrible graphic designer. I didn't think anything could be worse than their bat graphics until I saw those horrible jackets. 3) If you're going to fly...