Search results

1. fuzzai

For Sale Wilson A2000 1781, Rawlings PRORV23, Rawlings PRO200-6K

TTT, the 1781 and pro preferred are still around. Figured I’d try one more time here before going to elsewhere, as ball season is starting up. Let me know if anyone interested. Thanks.
  2. fuzzai

All PM's replied to. no deals yet. Prices are negotiable. Cheers.
  3. fuzzai

Any offers welcome. just pm me. prices could be off, i haven't dealt with gloves in a while. Just looking for a new home for these beauties.
  4. fuzzai

Hey Folks, For sale I have 3 gloves. Note I am in canada, Prices are USD. Wilson A2000 1781, re-laced the first year i got it to yellow, used for maybe 10-12 games. started to break in TIP. Please see pictures and ask any questions you'd like. This glove is somewhat broken in, nowhere near...
  5. fuzzai

For Sale Rawlings RV23

Lowering Price to 180$. lmk!
  6. fuzzai

For Sale Rawlings RV23

Hello Folks, I purchased this Rawlings RV23, i think 2, maybe 3 years ago. I think it was considered the first year they made them in JT Tan i think. This is not a horween glove.. It is nowhere near broken in, its still very stiff, and has only been used to play catch outside once. Mallet work...
  7. fuzzai

Looking for help with true glove sizes for Wilson 1781, SP125, KP92, and Rawlings RV23

my personal opinion owning 3 of the gloves mentioned, having owned all 4. KP92 very narrow. Still a nice glove. If you liked the curled fingers....1781 and SP125 are about same width, my 1781 is a tad deeper, i think it has to do with how there's no webbing that meets the palm, its just lace...
  8. fuzzai

For Sale Custom 1781 A2000 At Retail Price

I wouldn't say the 5 loop wrist on a 1781 is "that" big of an issue...while it is a tad wider, its not much wider, if i remember correctly. length wise compared to my Rawlings Bryant, its maybe 1/4" wider. I don't remember how much longer the circumference of the full hole is, while its not as...
  9. fuzzai

For Sale Custom 1781 A2000 At Retail Price

Whats ur shipping to the great white north? still 20-ish?
  10. fuzzai

For Sale Wilson Custom Model Build Opportunity

1781 in OT would be sweet!
  11. fuzzai

For Sale SBF Exclusive Wilson SP125 Round Two!!

Black over ST....no blond vote for me. On this second round of SP125's, will the web be wider by chance?
  12. fuzzai

Leather color durability

I had a KP92 in gunmetal. Although nice, the leather feels like a pleather. cheap, but its not, just the feeling of whatever they put in the leather to make it look gun metal. It could also be pretty slippery...You'd have to make ur glove look like Brett Lawries to keep a ball from popin' out.
  13. fuzzai

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

Fred, thats a nice after shot man. that web looks much better on that beauty!
  14. fuzzai

Ooooooo, aaaahhhh UA QBB0023 mij

Very nice pick up!
  15. fuzzai

For Sale New Exclusive Rawlings SBF Glove

That is nice.
  16. fuzzai

For Sale New Exclusive Rawlings SBF Glove

nice...12.25 would be better, and why they can't do a single post on a 12.25? its not much in length. Why the hand sewn welt?
  17. fuzzai

For Sale September Gold Glove Club Pre-Order Info

On that new form, did the pro200 11.5 and 11.75 or what not get renamed to Pro204, 205, 207 & 208 for size increase? If so would be interested to see the 207 mock up as well.
  18. fuzzai

For Sale Official 12.5" Wilson SBF Exclusive A2000 SP125 Fielding Glove Pre-Sale Thread

I agree with Rusty, mine was rock stiff. now that ive got a pocket to it, the palm is much softer, but that's expected after you beat it a few times ;)
  19. fuzzai

Taboo?

Ok ok...from what i've read here....it sounds like i need to make an account and troll kids...This could be a full time job while im at work for me.