Search results

1. Y

LTB Miken White Widow

27.5 or 28.5 Have a niw bat worth est comp xl. The pink one as trade bait too
  2. Y

Glove Stiffness

Nokona x2 elite series 13" or skn series 13". They both appear to be softer and game ready. Which of the two would be the stiffer option, mostly for the pocket.
  3. Y

Liberty Park closes

Guess they never owned the land and FedEx made the owners a ripe offer. Sad day. Can't believe the park never bought the land 20 years ago.
  4. Y

2017 Miken line

Any news or pictures out on the new line? Mostly interested in utrip but asa would be juicy as well
  5. Y

Nokona custom website page

I was fooling around on the page. Would they really let me purchase a 13" with an i-web or email me saying that size they can't?
  6. Y

Old ball question

When I first played utrip I was a scrawny 19, 20 year old in 2005-06. Hit a Homer twice a year. My question is what were the cor/compression of balls back than?
  7. Y

Question on freak black maxload senior

I'm not a senior but am playing in an open bat league. I swing a 2015 freak black in usssa. I've put about 30 off a tee with my new senior black. I don't notice that it's hotter than my utrip one. Do they take awhile to break in? Is the performance difference very small?
  8. Y

Reckoning

Any reviews or knowledge? I know they'll have the .5 endload not the progressive
  9. Y

22 Series?

Anybody feel these or game one? Any information you'd like to add. Have an offer for a 13.25 with an iweb for $160. Usually like to break my own glove in but heard these come softened,
  10. Y

miken ultra questions

Just picked up a grey Miken Ultra special edition. Just would like to know history and any information on it. Also, what ultra 2s are ultra repaints and ogs and which are the ones that are produced until recently.
  11. Y

silver 12 inch

Anybody swing it? What is the endload?
  12. Y

Metro Detroit Domes

Any around and does anybody need a regular or sub? I'd drive an hour or more
  13. Y

Compare the Freak 52s

The lightsaber of 2014 was a maxload that received wonderful reviews. Are the 2015 options just as hot? Did they just want to put a supermax and balanced option out there? Are they built the same way? Please, respond with your thoughts and first hand knowledge.
  14. Y

Needsome help z guys. z4+ and og z2

I bought a z4+ for $290 and it is still niw. Also just purchased an og z2000 usssa end load 28 for $200 with 10 hits on it. Can't keep both. I already have my gamer 4tf. Which one should I keep?
  15. Y

Favorite pregame meal

Where is the place you like to stop on the way to the ball park? Does your wife properly cook you a certain meal before your games? It may be as simple as a snickers from 7 Eleven. Mine is 2 different places. I will go to McDonald's and get a $1 coke, 2 Mcdoubles w/o onions, and 2 apple...
  16. Y

Freak Classic M

Anyone have this yet? Reviews or thoughts? Have an opportunity to pick up a 20 hit one for under $200
  17. Y

Balanced utrip cl22

Buddy shared a picture of a larsen that is going to be balanced. Anyone hit it yet? I am intrigued, hear endload guys always talking cl22.
  18. Y

Problem with Miken's sticker.

I've had a fb and a kf30 and always rip the sticker that you have to put on the receipt. Just bought a fb and want to avoid this problem. Anyone else have issues with this? A fix I thought up was to put a thicker hologram sticker on the bat.
  19. Y

Looking to get some work done

Just bought this beauty. 221751364203 Vinci BMB-OB Rich Brown/Yellow Limited Series 13" Would like to web swap for an I-web. Is it easy to do myself or find a company that specializes in that sort of thing?
  20. Y

sp12sy100w

Here is what I pose to you guys. I have boight the last 2 l2 bats and they don't compare to the model I've listed above. I'm not even going to waste my time with this years and just bought 2 more 100w. Like the 100h, these were amazing bats. Why the hell wouldn't Easton keep producing these...