Search results

1. snacks

IT band syndrome?

So I think I narrowed my knee problem down to IT band syndrome AKA runners knee........anyone have this? I don't think I have a ligament tear cause there is no swelling and I can walk now but pain is on the outside of my knee and above (bottom part of my quad) hurts to run and generally if my...
  2. snacks

For Sale/Trade 27oz Freak 98

300 hits 27oz bubble sticker Freak 98 no rattle, has minor field wear, ASA stamp very visible, returnable(no receipt), no grip, no end cap separation, reason for the knob wear cause it was taped over with hockey tape Sold for $160 pics of wear, the first one is a scratch, its not a...
  3. snacks

Apex Bullets single layer

Has anyone used these? If so what did you think. The single layers I've used so far and the rank I'd put them in: 1. Xrock 2. Tattoo 3. ZN 4. SY I would buy the xrocks again but it was $70 to get them, the ZN's just don't fly as far compared to the xrocks. Buying in half dozen was...
  4. snacks

For Sale/Trade 28oz J3U.......

returnable, under 60 BP hits, super clean, no damage at all. For sale: $220 trades: prefer to sell but lmk what you got, NO ASA, NO WORTHS SOLD to #25
  5. snacks

Happy Birfday Dish

Happy birthday, hope its a good one. and remember..... I'm getting you one of these....pick a color.
  6. snacks

J3U review......

Ok, as promised here is a video and review of the J3U. temps: 11am 90 degrees! It's been hot as hell this week, topping 107 Friday and Saturday. balls used: mix of well used and hot mush balls (44/375's and 44/400's) field size: marked 315 LF, 340 LC, 425 CF, 370 RC, 296 RF corner Thoughts...
  7. snacks

Hands on J3U update......

OK guys, I just got in that J3U which was on ebay......here are some pics and a short vid. -Flat finish paint job, much like the S.ONE -Big D endcap, like the OG stadium -New knob and knob sticker -Similar handle flex of the J2U (after I bent it again I would say its in between the J2U and...
  8. snacks

For Sale/Trade 27oz SCN17BH

27oz 17BH 200 hits, ret x 2 with receipt - SOLD DOESN'T have the new stamp, no webbing, no rattle, no cracks....great bat, other one is hot as hell! Bottom one Left one
  9. snacks

Happy bday jsoftball

HBD Joaquin...........
  10. snacks

Whats the deal with collecting jerseys?

Never understood this. Why would you want a jersey from some team you don't play on?
  11. snacks

Happy birthday Iowa_kid......

You're older congrats lol
  12. snacks

Aw Yeah........

Just came....home to these. An OG J2 was here as well lol.
  13. snacks

For Sale/Trade Need to move fast.....

28oz SCN18BH 30 hits returnable x2, no receipt - $110 27oz OG Psycho balanced, 50 hits with legit receipt from 3/28/12 - traded...... Or trades for Demarini's, No ASA.
  14. snacks

Snacks' Demarini giveaway part 2.......

Raffle closed Up for raffle is a used LHT glove 2. AmmoDawg 3. nixonride1 5. ogsoftballplaye 6. philphan89 8. KCarroll1 9. syracuse 11. whogotz 12. Pinky12 13. 1country3 14. JohnnysLounge14 15. Will B 17. Stenny17 18. Hammerin' Hank 19. Lonelefty74 21. BASH 21 22. select_22 23. lilwayne22...
  15. snacks

Snacks' Demarini giveaway......

Did some spring cleaning this weekend and have some Demarini things taking up space..... Thanks for playing! This raffle is for everything listed as ONE package, had a few questions about that. Not pictured: a brand new 2XL grey Boombah hoodie (BOOMBAH is in red) I only put it on once since I...
  16. snacks

DC psycho concern....

Just picked up a 10 hit DC psycho, it had a light sand rattle already and I put about 50-70ish hits on it tonight. Started feeling good and I noticed the endcap was coming out, now I haven't experienced this much coming from demarini's but I tapped it back in with the floor and that was that. My...
  17. snacks

Is it cracked?

Seems pretty obvious I know but could it be paint only?
  18. snacks

all aboard the craze train.........

bunch of STL guys are swinging these.......
  19. snacks

GTG webmouth247 is GTG

sold a cartel.....excellent communication and fast payment.
  20. snacks

GTG sahk20a2 is GTG

Sold a bat....excellent communication.