Search results

1. jwashko9

14" ball help

I am looking for some input on bats for a hard shell 14" ball. Our league around here allows us to use the Cannon, but does not allow Miken's as a whole. I realize this isn't a good rule, but it is what it is. With the limited number of Cannons available, can anyone give me input (good and bad)...
  2. jwashko9

LTB ultra, UII, UII Maxload

Looking to buy a 30 oz ultra, ultra II, or ultra II maxload. I actually prefer it to have missing or unreadable stamps. I am using it in a league that doesn't care so I'd really like to find someone selling cheaper because they can't use it in their more strict league. Let me know whats out there.
  3. jwashko9

Pitching Screen Help

Someone please give me some ideas on a quality pitching screen for BP. Obvioulsy saftey is my first concern followed by price and ease of transport. I am probably looking to purchase new rather than used. I would like it to be 6' min tall and really no less than 4' wide. I have seen a couple...
  4. jwashko9

GTG LineDriver5 is g2g

I traded this member in a 2-1 deal. His product was accurate to photos and description. Shipping was fast and easy. He responded to PM's right away. Don't hesitate to do business with him.
  5. jwashko9

help on a dictator handle

Hello All, I'm hoping someone can give me some help with this. I have a Reebok green Dictator that I swing mostly in BP. I like the weight distribution, especially for 14" ball - saves the Cannon for a gamer. It may or may not have been thrown into a fence last year and instead of hitting the...
  6. jwashko9

For Sale/Trade 3 sticks: freak+, ASA recoil, UII

27oz Miken ASA Recoil: gone http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/jwashko9/ASA%20Recoil/ 26oz Miken UII Maxload: gone http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/jwashko9/ultra%202%20maxload/ 27oz Miken Freak+: gone http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i455/jwashko9/3%20others/ No issues with...
  7. jwashko9

GTG bigt316

bigt316 bought a used bat from me. everything went very well. nothing wrong at all. communication was good, money transfer good, shipping good. I didn't worry about anything during the whole process with this buyer. very gtg
  8. jwashko9

GTG e-dub is gtg

e-dub sold me a bat. used. very accurate. timely. no problems at all. I would not hesitate to do another deal with e-dub.
  9. jwashko9

For Trade 2011 Ressy Titan, 454 Balanced, Freak+, UII Maxload

UP FOR TRADE: ALL 27 oz: 2011 Resmondo Titan, 454 Balanced, Freak+ - no issue on any. all have a very little amount of rattle. no cracks or dents. Returnable with no paperwork. 26 oz UII Maxload. No issues at all. I am looking to trade only. I would really like to do a 2-1 or 3-1 for...
  10. jwashko9

14" help

Hello all, I'm looking for some advice so please feel free to give me what ya got. I don't know that its popular at all around the nation, but here in central Illinois I play in a couple 14" ball leagues during the week. There are absolutely no bat restrictions. Most teams use UII's and we...
  11. jwashko9

help on 14"

Hello all, I'm looking for some advice so please feel free to give me what ya got. I don't know that its popular at all around the nation, but here in central Illinois I play in a couple 14" ball leagues during the week. There are absolutely no bat restrictions. Most teams use UII's and we...
  12. jwashko9

Any infield fly rule question

I have a question involving the infield fly rule. I understand the ruling when it comes to "normal" situations. I have a couple of odd scenarios that are based on the same general question that I would like some help with. I understand the whole point of the infield fly rule is to prevent the...
  13. jwashko9

For Trade 2012 BJ Fulk

I've got a 2012 27 oz BJ Fulk. my grip. 100 swings. I do have a receipt. More details later on request. Looking to trade only for something in the Worth family, looking for something resmondo. 26 oz preferably but would listen to 27 - nothing heavier. Utrip only. I'd be willing to add some cash...
  14. jwashko9

LTTF utrip for irons

I have a set of Nike CCI irons I'm looking to unload. I purchased them niw from a buddy and still like my old set of irons better. I don't play enough to keep both sets. The irons have one range session and one round on them. I just quickly checked and it looks like they are selling niw for...
  15. jwashko9

For Sale/Trade nike cci irons

I have a set of Nike CCI irons I'm looking to unload. I purchased them niw from a buddy and still like my old set of irons better. I don't play enough to keep both sets. They only have one range session and one round on them. I just quickly checked and it looks like they are selling niw for...
  16. jwashko9

For Sale/Trade nike cci irons

I have a set of Nike CCI irons I'm looking to unload. I purchased them niw from a buddy and still like my old set of irons better. I don't play enough to keep both sets. The irons have one range session and one round on them. I just quickly checked and it looks like they are selling niw for...
  17. jwashko9

LTB Help on net

Hey guys - a little help here please. I'm looking to buy a net for batting practice to protect the pitcher. I'm looking for something about 6' tall and about 4' or so wide. I'm ok with buying used but it has to be in good condition. New is preferred. It also has to be collapsable. Does anybody...
  18. jwashko9

GTG utcaaron44

utcaaron44 is very good. Deal with him if you get the chance. I made a 2-1 deal with him and it went as smooth as possible. He is quick to respond with pm's. Product was accurately described. Shipping was fast and accurate. Don't hesitate to do business with this member. I would deal with him again.
  19. jwashko9

GTG NJ.BallsDeep is G2G

Sold him a bat. Payment was accurate and done quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
  20. jwashko9

For Sale 4 of 5 bats

I am looking to sell first. Feel free to offer up a trade but it'll have to be pretty good. Really I'm looking to thin out the herd here and just reduce the number I've got. I will keep one Ressy, so whoever wants it can pick one. I am offering up: 27 oz Easton OG Syn+ -$155 - GONE 27 oz Miken...