Search results

1. RadCon10

Bat Collections 3

A Reminds me a little of Tom15's collection the way you have them all lined up on the wall.
  2. RadCon10

2015 Miken Glove Line

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This
  3. RadCon10

F The Muthaf*******g Cold!

40's is cold, but tolerable. It's not unusual for us to start and end the season in the 30s. Don't even get me started on the temps during snowball tournaments here.
  4. RadCon10

Help with ASA balls

Are you sure you guys are using .44/375 balls instead of the .52/300? Either way I prefer Evils.
  5. RadCon10

3n2?

I'm sure you had the older 3n2 turfs that were known to have durability issues. There was a reason they were selling on SBF's for $20 a pair. I received a pair of the 3n2 Momentum turfs in a Secret Santa and they fit true to size and are going on strong after 3 years.
  6. RadCon10

Which ball?

Brilliant logic!! The Evils are sold out everywhere because of how horrible they are :rolleyes:
  7. RadCon10

protective gear for pitching.

When your pitching BP you should get a net. Either look at the Pitchsafe or the Jugs Lite Flite. The Pitchsafe is not cheap, but it's cheaper than the medical bills when you take one off the face. I can't tell you how many times its saved our pitchers in BP.
  8. RadCon10

All about the long ball

Bat hit first HR with? Combat Anti Virus Bat hit longest HR with? Miken Freak 98 Bat you hit most HR's with? Miken Recoil 250 Bat you hit last HR with? Miken Recoil 250
  9. RadCon10

What's the best roller bag?

I agree. I've had a few different rollers and nothing has compared to the Rage 360.
  10. RadCon10

Best sticks for 44s...

There are way too many bats to list that hit the .44s well. Yes, some are better than others.
  11. RadCon10

Price Check 25oz NRG's

The Utrip NRG is Blue. That is the "fastpitch" ASA NRG. It's a very good bat and can get just as hot as the ASA NRG once you get it broken in.
  12. RadCon10

Most endloaded ASA composite bat? Share your wisdom here

Did you read the question?:confused:
  13. RadCon10

Do you guys keep trophies?

We usually give them to our sponsors.
  14. RadCon10

Any smaller guys here swinging 30oz.?

I'm not a big guy who swings a lot of 30oz bats, but Eastons are a different story. I guess it's due to the balance point, but I swing a 30oz Salvo. I swing 27-28oz in all other brands, but Eastons seem to swing lighter.
  15. RadCon10

Good fast pitch bats.

Miken NRG FP is another solid fastpitch bat for slowpitch softball. It's a tank and takes some time to break in, but they do get very hot.
  16. RadCon10

Ultimate Pitching Machine (UPM45)

I bought on off of CL for $50 and it was well worth it. We save so much time at bp since it throws strikes almost every time. The best part is that you can buy replacement springs or parts from Louisville Slugger if you need to.
  17. RadCon10

How many things recommended from this forum have you actually bought?

Because of the SBF's board recommendations I have purchased these items and love them.... Mizuno Spike 9 Turfs Vinci Fielding Glove Vinci Bones Batting Gloves Pitchsafe Net Louisville Slugger Blue Flame Pitching Machine Easton Salvo Combat Derby Boys ASA Combat Anti-Virus Tanel...
  18. RadCon10

Screen help

Pitchsafe makes a great net that sets up in seconds. It's a little pricey, but it will last. I've had mine for 3 years with many middle shots.
  19. RadCon10

44 375 help

Orange, but it looks like they are out of stock. Hopefully they will get some more soon!!