1. pineapple

DUKE wins

that is all twas a good night
  2. pineapple

sp12st98

how good of bat is this one good for all sanctions
  3. pineapple

Any umbrella insurance

should umpires cover an umbrella policy? if so how much should one carry? and if you carry whats your coverage and cost
  4. pineapple

Any concussion training for umpires

should this be done by umpires? if so does this give the umpire any means to remove a player that has taken a pos head injury from the game? adults and kids as players.
  5. pineapple

og freak is there still intrest in these

if so what for and what is the going rate 100-300?
  6. pineapple

og extended and scx23

i see there is some demand for these bats the extended still around 200-350 range used and the scx23 for 50-125 where can these bats be used at besides some homerun derbies?
  7. pineapple

name that bat

believe it was the 1st bat to have both the ASA and the NEW USSSA stamp on it.. Easton Black and green 2013 model? was only out a few months and went away.
  8. pineapple

GTG fan81 thumbs up

thumbs up no hastles excellent communication and speedy with shipping.:thumb:
  9. pineapple

LTB looking for LG 8300 flip phone verizon

pm me with what you have with price...
  10. pineapple

ASA ball hits people or bat outside dugout

say two people out of the dugout or a bat is on the fence.. ball from outfield is thrown and hits either.. whats the call if a runner scores say the play is runners on 2nd and 3rd 1 out
  11. pineapple

Need Help thoughts

i sold a bat back in october.. was given $40 as a payment.. been holding the bat ever since. a few texts here and there about life. money is tight this and that. its now 6 months later and no more money has come. 1 do i keep the $40 2 do i refund the $40 i sent a pm about...
  12. pineapple

Decker Shark USSSA Balls

anyone use these in leagues or tournies? these balls are real good. I have a used dozen to sell.
  13. pineapple

Not GTG mpky11

mpky11 said items were shipped by way of pm over a week ago even snail mail isnt that slow. do not deal with bad seller pineapple http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=15811566#post15811566...
  14. pineapple

LTB girls fastpitch needed size 17oz 18oz miken or easton

miken icon, miken rain light or (miken halo pink a couple of years old) or a rocket tech from 2004 era silver and blue i think
  15. pineapple

league allows singlewall only whats the best

whats the best singlewall bat(s) out there
  16. pineapple

anyone need one for the bash

friday afternoon or sunday or early saturday anniversary on saturday
  17. pineapple

For Sale/Trade any burned dvds on here for sale

how much and are they the newer movies. new relases who can get them and how much.
  18. pineapple

GTG ikes10

smooooooooooth A+++++++ ikes10
  19. pineapple

GTG jsiders6

jsiders6 speedy payment and excellentcommunication A++++++++++
  20. pineapple

For Sale mw3 dew codes for double xp

anyone looking for some doublexp codes let me know have about 10-20 hours worth of unused codes. looking for $17 for 5 hours lots of codes.