Search results

1. milkfisher

Which ASA for 44/375's??

Looking to pick up a new bat. Oy play ASA anymore. Love my combats, but looking for something new. I've got a couple OG AV's and a SB reload. Looking for the latest best combat. Which one fits my needs the best?
  2. milkfisher

GTG Hit in Run is GTG

Great deal! Thanks bro!!!
  3. milkfisher

Best 375 44 ball?

Our league mandates 375 44 balls. Optic yellow. Doesn't matter which brand. Any brand better than the others?
  4. milkfisher

I need design and jerseys....

Who do I need to talk to?
  5. milkfisher

LTB WTB 28-30oz combat Asa only derby boys

Please let me know if you've got one
  6. milkfisher

I haz a sad....

RIP...OG antivirus went out in a blaze if glory in league tonight. Sooooooo.....I need a new ASA gamer. Looking to buy used. What's the next best thing? Another OG maybe? Anything out there better?
  7. milkfisher

What's it worth....

#1 I've got an OG supremacy that is seriously webbed up and is a SMOKIN' hot gamer. 30oz end load NR. Haven't played Utrip in a couple years. No plan to. I guess I need to let her go. Good asking price? 26oz virus morphed end load in good condition. Just too light. Fair asking price...
  8. milkfisher

Soaking wet glove....Help!

My glove got left in the back of my truck overnight(I know, shame on me) and it rained big time. It is soaked! It weighs about 5 pounds. What's the best way to dry it out? Quickly?
  9. milkfisher

Combat fitted hats

Anybody got a lead on combat hats? 59Fifty or similar fitted?
  10. milkfisher

For Trade 28oz NIW Toxic Titan ASA FT

I've got a NIW Toxic Titan for trade. Returnable. No reciept. Open to all ASA bats 27oz or heavier. Prefer combats. LMk what you've got!
  11. milkfisher

For Trade Scx14 extended for trade.....

Scx14 extended for .Sale price added!!!! For trade....
  12. milkfisher

For Sale White/navy boombah Flash turfs 12 NEW

I bought the wrong size. I need 13's. These are 12's. I never wore them, just tried them on. No box. I paid $50 shipped from boombah, I'd like to get $40 shipped to cont US.
  13. milkfisher

Got my return yesterday....

Sent in an afflicted....got an SB98. The bat looks great! But I've got a couple questions.... The end cap doesn't seem to fit the barrel like my other combats. Is that normal for sb98? Also the didn't send a standard "no return" they sent a players model no warranty bat. What's up...
  14. milkfisher

AVR or SB98???

Which do you prefer? And why?
  15. milkfisher

Can I get....

A decent 28-30oz asa combat stick for around $100? NR is fine. I'm about to send an afflicted in for return, but league starts tomorrow. I don know how long the combat turn around time is on returns, and I need something quick. What say you combatants?
  16. milkfisher

anybody got.....

a PM virus, or OGSB they want to get rid of? I need one quick. 27-28oz???? please help a brutha out:)
  17. milkfisher

you make the call.....

runner on second and third. 1 out. batter hits a sharp ground ball down the third base line which hits the runner who was standing on the foul territory side of the line. after ball hits runner, the ball bounces of of the 3rd base bag, and rolls into foul territory in the outfield. Whats...
  18. milkfisher

Shreveport/Bosier city......

I'll be in town Monday and Tuesday. Looking to pick up a game or two. Please LMK if anyone needs an extra guy. P/1st/3rd/C.
  19. milkfisher

28-30oz Aflicted or AV

Need a heavy Combat ASA stick ASAP. Paypal ready
  20. milkfisher

For Sale 27 oz OG SB 200 hits $110 Shipped

Just like it says. stick is in good shape. i hate to see it go. gotta rise some money for an Afflicted........