Search results

1. R

Rocket Launcher

Small knob like the og virus plague? ...or was it the og gear supremacy that had the smaller knob?
  2. R

The "load" on Combat bats

What is a player loaded? Does that mean it's even more endloaded? If so, time to find one!
  3. R

Price Check 26.5 red and black greinert

Yes they were. I was considering picking one up because of that price.
  4. R

For Sale Combat Anti Virus FL 26oz

AV bump. Just wondering, is it the patent pending model or does it have the patent numbers on the barrel?
  5. R

Price Check 27oz VTS Survivor

any pictures of the condition?
  6. R

Odd Comparison

I guess it is technically the same train now. If funds aren't that big an issue, get the Rogo AND the z3, let them duke it out, and then sell the other one or keep both.
  7. R

Dudley Thunder 52/300 thoughts ?..

The manager for my old team supplied the Dudley SY/SX for a few seasons. This ball just plain out sucked and underperformed every way imaginable. Distance was noticeably at least a good 10ft shorter and exit speed just seem to lack for me. The Evil 52/300 and Trump x-rocks are great though...
  8. R

52/300 vs 44/375

The 52s feel different but there isn't any noticeable distance loss. I've hit old stamp and new stamp bats with the 52s and they are all around the same area/spray-chart for me. Fielding them is definitely different though, I've seen some balls hit and slice in the outfield that would make my...
  9. R

derby boys 2015

I would like to know how it is as well compared to the last years derby boys. I felt the red 26oz db275 I had didn't have enough endload to it for my liking. If this years model has or feels a bit more endloaded I may have to pick one up.
  10. R

For Sale 26 oz Derby Boys 275 (red db275) and 27 oz FL Gear Supremacy (OGGS)

Db275 sold! Anyone want the oggs? Obo, oggs for beer and tee time money.
  11. R

For Sale 26 oz Derby Boys 275 (red db275) and 27 oz FL Gear Supremacy (OGGS)

Time to sell my bats so I can upgrade my golf equipment. First, I am selling a returnable but no receipt 26 oz Combat Derby Boys 275. I bought this bat off the forum middle to late june with I believe what was 200 or so swings. I played 15 ASA league games (52/300 balls) with the bat so I...
  12. R

Best of 2014 from Combat

dammit! I'm tempted to get a vts too now since the db275 doesn't have enough endload for my liking. How does the endload compare to say a el/fl oggs or el/fl og av?
  13. R

need combatant help

I game the red db275 and I don't think it's endloaded at all. Moreso I guess mid-load. Definitely not balanced like a worth bj fulk. My OG AV FL was better endloaded and I'm still chasing that feel and sweetspot from every bat out there now. From what I've gathered reading through the...
  14. R

For Sale 26 oz mizuno blackout

lol, im surprised this ad is still here. Gotta love used still in wrapper. UIW, new term on here?
  15. R

inside the barrel

looks like a 2 1/4" speaker inside the bat!
  16. R

Demarini vs Combat

http://forums.softballfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8 you're welcome
  17. R

Demarini vs Combat

rec'd. You're on a softball board/forum, there is a used marketplace where people sell/trade bats. Buy it, try it, if you don't like it, resell/trade it. Used derby boys can be had for <=(less than or equal to)$100.
  18. R

Asa bat choice for tourney

lady virus
  19. R

Asa balls 52/300 help!

THe Dudley SY is definitely mush. I finally talked my team manager into using the EVIL ball with HOT our last game and that ball is definitely HOT! I noticed some of our hitters went from routine pop-ups to now almost warning track power. This is on a fairly new rec-league team. Thanks to...
  20. R

Freak 52- FEEDBACK

Reading through the threads, someone mentioned it had a smaller handle, is the handle like the NRG500 thin? This thread has me wanting to pick this bat up, if the sweet spot more towards the end of the barrel like an AV with a handle like the NRG500, I may very well have to PM Coach very soon...