Search results

1. lOOkatme

For Sale Mizuno Smart Catch 13" glove RHT

Up for sale is a slghtly used Mizuno Smart Catch glove in white and black color. it is 13" in length and RHT. $50 shipped. Pictures below.
  2. lOOkatme

For Sale Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS601KB Glove 12.75" RHT

Up for sale is a 12.75" pro preferred PROS601KB in GREAT condition. was used only for a short period of time and now I don't use it much. $160 shipped PM me with sale or questions. Thanks.
  3. lOOkatme

20 rep deadlifts

Yes. do it where you can feel the stretch in the hamstring.
  4. lOOkatme

20 rep deadlifts

Sometimes on rather lifting heavy weight, try taking a light weight and going slow and really destroying your hamstrings. go down and feel the pull and slowly pull them up. I suggest a 225/275lbs weight if you are lifting a mid 600's dead.
  5. lOOkatme

Feelings on support belts when lifting?

Belts are fine to use. I use them especially after a day of deadlifts + pull throughs when I am lifting upperbody and my lower back has been worked. (push press)
  6. lOOkatme

DL 345lbs 1 rep

I agree here. I only do double overhand to prevent bicep injuries, but really to keep the body straight and not torque to one side.
  7. lOOkatme

DL 345lbs 1 rep

Her technique is ok, but could get better. She could be further back and pull the weight into her body. she basically go straight up. Her head when she pulls is not correct. you want a neutral head position for a neutral spine, and drive your chin into your body at the top. She could lift...
  8. lOOkatme

20 rep deadlifts

I would probably go a little lower, but that is just me.
  9. lOOkatme

NSA ends 400 compression

The .52/275 balls suck big time for fielding. They exhibit a couple of characteristics you won't see with baseballs or harder softballs. Sonic the hedgehog hops. The ball is hit in a way where it bounces close to the batter, the second hop does a super spin speed up hop at you. A total...
  10. lOOkatme

Bored at the gym...

I lift a good amount for my weight and body. I am not a great squatter due to my leg/back mechanics/leverage. I train my abs and lower back and upper back like an absolute beast. These muscles are critical to lifting heavy weight. I hate to say it, but I shine in every small lift I do. I...
  11. lOOkatme

20 rep deadlifts

I think doing lightweight for high reps is fine. I know some of the powerlifters would do a lot of romanian deadlifts in that range of reps.
  12. lOOkatme

Pulled back During Dead Lifts

Great video!
  13. lOOkatme

which cleats ...

2 years ago I bought a couple of pairs of mizuno turf trainers. They were on special for $13/pair:) I like them a lot.
  14. lOOkatme

Pulled back During Dead Lifts

I don't think so. You will have a sore back later on from a hip that isn't aligned. I think he is doing the lift incorrect or setting up incorrectly. I have taught this lift to a lot of people at my gym. Most had back pain before, and I worked with them in one session and eliminated...
  15. lOOkatme

My workouts

Your day 1 lifts will lead to shoulder tendonitis. You should only be lifting benching (1) time a lifting session. that is it.
  16. lOOkatme

2013 Bat

I'll find out. I have never had any problems with breaking bats in with a few hundred hits. I just hope it lives up to the hype, because a lot of people on the boards swing this bat as a gamer.
  17. lOOkatme

2013 Bat

I went with a SCN20BW and SCN17BH (cause of the heavy endload) and they were about $100 shipped new from the dealer with receipt for my size (30oz).
  18. lOOkatme

OG MV1 or DC Pyscho HELP!

I own (2) MV-1 supermaxes and they are insane. I love both and will not get rid of them. Were my USSSA gamers for a couple of years. I think the DC psycho is also a good bat...although I have never hit one (just dry swung one in my weight). Seemed like a MV-1 supermax with a different name on it.
  19. lOOkatme

Do the Stealths still click?

I have purchased a SCN20BW and I am looking to also purchase a SCN17BH (seems like a lot of people have this bat as a gamer) and swing them both and choose a gamer and a back up. I swing pretty hard and used to own a scn5 and scn9 and they both started clicking relatively quickly and I HATED...