Search results

1. Z

I need a Bat tester for Taiwan Bat.

Thanks 3 testers..... Thanks for test and report , If possible, I hope tester can providing some information Ex.feel ,Distance,Sweetspot and VIDEO..... ---------------------------------------- Besides, I know a player from Taiwan. OD1109 will also come here to look for bat testers. He designed...
  2. Z

Do you still test it? If you won't test it, I can pay $13 and ship to other tester . LMK your Paypal.
  3. Z

Milcoman have report something. His test bat have some noise in the barrel. He will ship back to TAIWAN company We want to know the noise reason .
  4. Z

I hope that I can get test report , as soon as possible It has been a month , I only get a little test report
  5. Z

Green test bat have be crack ??
  6. Z

Philphan89 is good tester. Thanks for test bat. If I need tester , you are first choice. ------------------------
  7. Z

testers have more test feel or video?
  8. Z

Jeturn prototype review

Thanks for test If have more VIDEO LMK
  9. Z

thanks ...............................
  10. Z

If there was a NO RULE home run derby tomorrow....

Miken Ultra 1 and TI I have many Ti bat . But I alway use MIKEN Ultra 1 TI bat is heavy. ---------------------------------------- We can use any Composite bat in TAIWAN have some bat is better than senior bat.
  11. Z

Does anyone know this guy?? I need his testing report and video!
  12. Z

As far as I know, my friend is promoting new bats. This company is helping him produce new-brand bats. This is totally different from that bat you tested. If my friend needs more testers, he will find testers here.
  13. Z

That's right. According to my using experience, it takes about 300 balls to see effect. Thanks for the testers for testing the bat. Hope you can keep testing the bats from me.
  14. Z

Thanks etnstudios and chrisklol LMK about Sweetspot and feel . Thanks
  15. Z

Please compare the difference between this bat and other bats. Hopefully the test video and result can be seen in a short time. The more detail the result is, the better. Because I need to inform the result to my friend.
  16. Z

Do you have test it ? LMK
  17. Z

I have sent the bats to three testers because they were the first three ones to say that they would like to test. I don't mind any comment on this website at all. If I were you, I would think this may be a cheat. In Taiwan, I am a bat collector. I have about 100 bats. I am glad to meet you guys...
  18. Z

I have mailed all the bats. If I need more testers, I will post again. Because this is a test bat so this test bat is ALL BLACK without any mark on it. This company is helping some American brand producing bats. This test bat is a new structure bat. It has not used on any brands yet. After the...
  19. Z

Thanks for all I have corrected the wrong words In November 2012, I also found three players to test the bat. If you have many experiences of using lots of bats, PM me right now!!