Search results

1. JJR12

For Sale/Trade Thoughts of retirement

Really? What does it matter what price I put up? Nobody is going offer at the posted price. They will always try to get them cheaper. If you don't want the bats then quit your bitchen. If you want the bats then either pay the asking price or make a reasonable offers. Some of you all just like...
  2. JJR12

Really dude? You don't like the price I am asking for? Is that why you call it an auction?
  3. JJR12

fixed the pic
  4. JJR12

Fine you want prices. $300 per bat obo. Prices are negotiable.
  5. JJR12

Not if I trade. But I do trade for cash.
  6. JJR12

Oh a flex, booger, 454 Asa, 454 utrip 11 resmondo. Z7 utrip
  7. JJR12

Thinking about unloading my bats. Spending more time coaching fastpitch and taking up golf. Like I said, thinking about it.
  8. JJR12

My pitcher got welcome into our new league the wrong way

It doesn't matter what association you play in. There will always be dbags. Just because a team hits up the middle doesn't make them a douche.
  9. JJR12

My pitcher got welcome into our new league the wrong way

Yeah you have to watch out for rigs. He will go middle on his own pitcher in a just for fun game lol
  10. JJR12

2 in the pinky?

Two in the pinkie is easier to close the glove because you are now closing the glove on the gloves natural hinge. With fingers in every stall you have to create a new hinge point. You are fighting the glove instead of letting the glove work for you.
  11. JJR12

Middle retaliation question.....

Yeah I appologize when I hit a shot to the gap for a double. It isn't fair to those that don't have the desire to practice and become better hitters so we just split the difference so everybody has the same batting average. When I don't get a hit I expect the guy that put me out to say sorry...
  12. JJR12

5 man or rover defense

I have actually discussed doing this. But it would have to be based on how productive my pitcher was at generating ground balls.
  13. JJR12

For Trade cf5 insane 32/22

A cf5 32/21, but I am willing he will take $330 to cover the cost of purchasing a 32/21
  14. JJR12

For Sale/Trade 31/21 DeMarini CF3

where are you at in ohio?
  15. JJR12

Anyone know where I can get some decent bp balls?

Evil bp ball is the best ball for bp that you can ever find. They last forever.... You will lose them before you wear them out.
  16. JJR12

New testers wanted

ordered the light, 2 dozen. throw some stickers in for my board and helmet.
  17. JJR12

New testers wanted

Here is the sku: SKU162001
  18. JJR12

New testers wanted

Buggs any idea when the last fast pitch bp will be back in stock?
  19. JJR12

Making the girls scream! 01/09/12

Not bad for all arms.... From what I am seeing in this video is that you swing with all arms and you are over striding... Because you are not using your right leg to generate any of your power... You are all arms and shoulder... You don't believe me... then take a piece of paper or something...