Search results

1. firebird380hp

Looking for a team Sc. here

I live in Ridgeland,Sc. but the team I was playing with only played 2 tourney's this yr. and thats not enough...I'm 56 and can still run well and have a decent bat I like playing in tourneys with the young guys but looking to play senior ball more.I can pitch or play outfield.I'm also dependable...
  2. firebird380hp

freedom sports NIT in walterboro May 18

Guys can someone give me a number 2 call 2 enter? Were trying 2 get enough too play.mine is 843-258-2373. Thanks
  3. firebird380hp

I pitch and have played outfield but prefer pitching not as fast as I use too be...lol but can still run well and average bat.I have played over there a few times I have always played with guys from my area around effingham and savannah
  4. firebird380hp

If you guys know of a team looking for a player throw my name in...I live in ridgeland and have played in Walterboro a few times.The last time I played there I got hit in the head and spent 5 days in icu and another 5 in the hospital in savannah....lol but I'm a older guy and want give up!! Just...
  5. firebird380hp

For Trade 27oz ambush 4 2 piece ultra

I sent pm with pics. it's balanced
  6. firebird380hp

For Trade 27oz ambush 4 2 piece ultra

The ambush has been swing a few times 25-30 but dont like it.It dont have the original grip only tape.It looks new I'm looking for a two piece ultra.Also have a 2013 senior one has hasn't been hit but a few times either.Either one for the ultra.
  7. firebird380hp

Combat Ambush

Ordered mine and got mine in two days also.....and he is easy to deal with.
  8. firebird380hp

Combat Ambush

I never could even get anyone to send me a response.......I was told to send the pics. of the bat and I did and never heard anything back.I even told whoever it was I talked with that I would just send the bat and let me look at it.I was doing that just in case there was a problem with batch I...
  9. firebird380hp

Combat Ambush

yeah I was wondering that.....I mean if they can talk about that sorry gates bat anyone should be able to do the same.I bought of the first gate bats the black one with the flag and it didn't thru session of bp maybe 40 swings!! At least give the ambush a chance....lol
  10. firebird380hp

For Trade 270z. demarini or reebok

not interested in selling only for trade.I just bought the senior one and know I cant get what I payed for it and it sure not hurt so looking for red ultra 2
  11. firebird380hp

the reebok is endloaded but not much the demarini is close to balanced.the senior one I just got it this past week.But I've had the reebok a while but never use it
  12. firebird380hp

I have a 2013 senior one that has 25 to 30 swings on it or a el reebok...both are 27oz. I'm looking for a red ultra 2. I hit with the senior one and it just dont fit my swing and the reebok is good bat but looking for a red ultra.
  13. firebird380hp

2013 the one senior

I like the reebok but mine's is yellow endload......and it just dont fit my swing as well as the u-2 or balanced bat.But it has good pop a lot better that these sorry u-2 I have
  14. firebird380hp

2013 the one senior

damn I hate seeing this mine just came today I'll know this weekend.I hope it a good bat I have 2- 27oz. u-2's and they suck.My booger have more pop than either of the new u-2's.
  15. firebird380hp

Help, Im looking for one paticular pst and ive had no luck finding it.

I also have one but the graphics is in bad shape.It's a 27 but I dont know if it can be repainted or not.
  16. firebird380hp

Gates Veteran

yeah I know that feeling I got one of the first ones the black with the flag.I waited about 4 months on it and mine cracked at the first bp around 50 too 75 swings
  17. firebird380hp

Longest acting member

yep thats what I do also...........old man that need all the help he can get!!
  18. firebird380hp

What qualities do you look for in a new teammate?

yes I sure agree with that
  19. firebird380hp

What qualities do you look for in a new teammate?

I also agree that commitment should come first. When you can or dont show up and say your a starting player your kinda letting everyone down.And what I have seen is that a lot of time the guys can't come to a tourney for whatever reason.Then the guy that show's up for every tourney end's up...
  20. firebird380hp

GA SBF Board Bro's Team for the "Spooktacular"

lol......there playing in the toys 4 tot's this weekend I have dozen of new 44/525 zn's I hope to get some them when it's over.