Bat You Wish They Still Made

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Owned Ultras, B1's, 1st batch SCX2's, Tiphoons; but the Lady Virus is my all-time favorite. My gamer was over 3k swings, all it had to do was look at a ball.

96packers

OG Titletown
As stated PST's !

OG Freak was fun along with the Ultra Max of course. Get to use OG U2's now

No utrip here but scn2 seemed to be the fav on that side

jhitman

I don't know why companies discontinue making their best bats or try to improve it and ruin it. Miken still makes the ultra II. I play Senior ball and ASA. I wish combat ( I know they are done) had continued to make the gray B1 The Bomb ie " the Snake" and the orange Derby Boys ASA. Would like to hit ASA with Original Freak ASA. With ones would you like to still be able to buy and hit?

Grey Ultra....hot as a firecracker right out of the wrapper.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
with the new ball restrictions, all the new bats are hotter than the old bats anyway without needing 10,000 hits.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
JH/MH120 was my favorite bat. The black and silver Z1000 was runner up. In ASA, the red and yellow JH Mutant, I loved that bat.
OG DeMarini Stadium. Best pop an durability of any bat Ive ever swung
My OG CL22 Stadium has over 4,000 hits and just started to crack. It probably would've lasted longer if I didn't hit Stadiums with it a few weeks ago (I didn't know that's what we were hitting until it was too late).

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Easton Stealth+ SCN4. Just fit my swing. Had a few come and go, always looking for the next best thing when I should've just kept what worked. Hitting 44/400's probably helped too.

Z2K's are right there with it. 3000/4000's were never quite the same.

Bombdropper10

Addicted to Softballfans
JH/MH120 was my favorite bat. The black and silver Z1000 was runner up. In ASA, the red and yellow JH Mutant, I loved that bat.My OG CL22 Stadium has over 4,000 hits and just started to crack. It probably would've lasted longer if I didn't hit Stadiums with it a few weeks ago (I didn't know that's what we were hitting until it was too late).

I still have 2 og 28oz that I use for bp. Have to have at least 5000+ swings on them with anything from 52s to stadiums

NixHex

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish balanced 12" bats were more popular with current manufacturers. And not the kind that sound like a glass tube when you swing it - I'm looking at you, Louisville Slugger. I think I just miss the way the OG AV sounded and felt with 44/375s.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
This. All the bats coming out now are hotter than any bat made 10-15 years ago.

its kind of crazy. we have a 2,000 hit extended, a like 5,000 hit freak 100 and an Easton CNT+ that is webbed like no other in the bags of a few of my good team mates. last year, we were hitting them against some of the newer utrip and asa bats with 52 balls and the new bats either were just as good or outshined those things.

i get perhaps the feel of them or something may have been perfect but quite frankly my bat pallet isn't that sophisticated because meh. *shrug*

dudes are posting like Ultras and that BS that aren't even legal.

Country469

new bats are made for the 52 cor balls tho, back when you hit 44 400s all the time you needed that durability

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
OG Synergy+ SCX23

silver Plague with the XR-17 frame and target endcap..or a original gear supremacy

all of these could hit a Trump a mile

Terrordome666

Addicted to Softballfans
01-Fred-Flintstone-playing-baseball.png

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I just wish they would UN BAN some of the old bats. Or allow old stamps. Plenty of bats around, but manufacturers just up and make them all illegal (Speaking of Easton, My SCX3 collection is basically worthless now, and my gamer with 5,000 cuts is used in senior only).

Country469

associations make them illegal not manufs.

The amount of bat altering/shaving/rolling/sleeving etc has been cut down a ton by all the changes.

Joker

nah, easton asked to have all those ASA bats added to the non approved list recently

gaternation

Addicted to Softballfans
Only those who hit one will know what I am talking about but nothing compares to an Easton Titanium. The feel of the ball off the bat with the velocity of the ball mixed with the pure look of disbelief of the fielders watching the ball was something else.