Raleigh/wakeforest nc area

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone in for this?

probably be able to do this. dunno if ill be bringing my neighbor or not this time though as the kid is driving back down from NY.

will know for sure by noonish tomorrow though.

Will need someone to bring some more balls though as i dont have all the ones i had last time with me right now. They were beat to hell anyway.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
probably be able to do this. dunno if ill be bringing my neighbor or not this time though as the kid is driving back down from NY.

will know for sure by noonish tomorrow though.

Will need someone to bring some more balls though as i dont have all the ones i had last time with me right now. They were beat to hell anyway.

I can bring a bucket or two...

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it just you and me? If so we really need at least 3 to make this work...

as of right now it is. haven't herd from my neighbor yet who just got back in town, and have no clue about Oppo_23 or Cactus though. If they are in im still down to hit today.

Just figured id throw out the option tomorrow case it worked better for others or another day during the week if one suits ppl better.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
as of right now it is. haven't herd from my neighbor yet who just got back in town, and have no clue about Oppo_23 or Cactus though. If they are in im still down to hit today.

Just figured id throw out the option tomorrow case it worked better for others or another day during the week if one suits ppl better.

I am still in so I will be there @ 2:30 with 2 buckets and a pitching screen

Tom

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
I am still in so I will be there @ 2:30 with 2 buckets and a pitching screen

Tom

not lookin good for today. prolly should just scrap it since its just 2 of us that can make it right now.

im down for the other days if mrore can make it then; and I just spoke to Dan and his team is still in the playoffs this week so hell pick back up next week when thats over.

Tomj2345

aka...TOM A.V.
not lookin good for today. prolly should just scrap it since its just 2 of us that can make it right now.

im down for the other days if mrore can make it then; and I just spoke to Dan and his team is still in the playoffs this week so hell pick back up next week when thats over.

ok...scrapped it is...I will not be there...

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
ok, looks like a no-go ...

might be able to get my neighbor out to hit some thatd make it 3. only have about 1/2-3/4 a bucket of balls here right now though.

take it everyone else is busy at work....

If not today hows tomorrow(wednesday) work for everyone? My neighbor and myself both available then for sure. if more can make it.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
I'm up for daytime BP, but 1-3pm is about the ONLY time I can't make it. Doesn't help that it's a 45 minute drive to South Raleigh.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
For attendance, I'll lose out and it'll be in the S. Raleigh Garner area! As for time, I could do 10:00am-noon. Not a big deal though it everyone else prefers later.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
yeah thats early for me BUT i can swing it .... LMK people, got a new bat i need to BP

jwslaugh

Addicted to Softballfans
I COULD Swing that also. Dunno if my neighbor can, but will let yall know soon as I do. Place in mind? Either of you have some extra balls could bring?