Recent content by BROE

1. BROE

Weight Watchers for Big Guys.

For me, tracking points and using apps would never work. I am down 45+ lbs from just over a year ago. I was at 260, and now hover between 212 and 217. I achieved this weight just before this past Christmas. Mine was lifestyle change. A new job that is alot more physical. I was mainly at a desk...
  2. BROE

Official Weight loss Challenge II Thread

I had actually got up to around 260 right around the new year. Then I changed jobs, got more active and changed my diet. I stepped on the scale to see a weight I have not seen in about 13 years. 228.4. I am exstatic!
  3. BROE

What????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. BROE

Secret Santa 2010 What did you get thread

And the THIRD box came in today! Included is: 2 packs Deer summer sausage 1 bag Deer Jerky 2 Rolls Black Tape 1 Pair UA Gloves I hope I am lucky enough to be given Whitehall as my SS recipient next year, because this dude deserves to get taken care of. Thanks again bud!!
  5. BROE

2010-11 NHL Hockey Thread

Sorry Jay. Sike
  6. BROE

You bet! This was fun, and I can't wait for next year!! All the best for you and your family in 2011.
  7. BROE

This has been discussed in the faq's. It will be kept completey random, that is part of the fun of it. Heck, there people in Japan and Hawaii. Should the be segregated to? If you are going to sign up, live with the rules.
  8. BROE

I am not opposed to raising the minimum spending and G2G's, but there was a $35 minimum in place. It is not very much in the spirit to get down on those that stuck to the budget. If you spent kore than the budget, good for you and good for the recipient. Nobody told you to go over, but I know (...
  9. BROE

I was going to wait until my third (yes, THIRD) package arrive, but I cannot let Whitehall go without massive thanks any longer. Dude totally hooked a BROE up: Louisville Voltage Worth Toxic Titan UA Compression Shorts UA Compression Long Sleeve (in the wash, already used it) I am...
  10. BROE

I was shopping at Superstore when the wife texted me to tell me she read it on one of her FB friend's wall around 12:30. Oh, and WTH, can't beat the Sabres, or what?
  11. BROE

It's a Christmas Miracle!
  12. BROE

Where the **** you go dude?

Where the **** you go dude?
  13. BROE

Excuse me? "Iginla got whooped"? Other than Iggy getting cut, (from showing respect and removing his own helmet), you can't deny he got the better of Benn. I have the game pvr'ed. I just watched the fight again. I think you should too.
  14. BROE

Best streaks in sports

15. BROE

Picked up the first (yes - FIRST) package from Whitehall - Some sweet Under Armour compression shorts and compression longsleeve! Awesome pick, and I can't wait for the next box to arrive!! After all is recieved, I will take picks. Thanks dude!!