3. T

low carb diet meals

proof of the only 50g at a time please?
  4. T

Avoid fresh fruit?

.......Everything you listed has a high percent of calories from carbs
  5. T

Avoid fresh fruit?

Fruit is perfectly fine. But if you eat too much (of anything) you will gain weight.
  6. T

Any diet recommendations?

1. Find out how many calories you roughly burn in a day (There are many calculators out there) 2. Eat food that you enjoy and stay under that calorie amount Thats it.
  7. T

That's it!

What do you consider "healthy"? You can eat the food you enjoy and be in good shape, portion control is king.
  8. T

Motivation ......

Lower your calories eaten. You can still eat the junk food you love, just eat smaller portions.
  9. T

which muscle cream is good... icyhot, bengay etc...

I was thinking the same. Seems more beneficial to find out what is actually causing the problems and fix
  10. T

Protein and Supplements

It doesnt matter when/if you take it.
  11. T

Plateauing...what should I change???

That may work for you, stick with what works. I used to eat that way but prefer to eat larger meals. Eating small meals I would never be satisfied Overall though the overall calories eaten is what matters. Doesnt matter if you eat them in 3 or 6 meals.
  12. T

Plateauing...what should I change???

There has never been studies proving meal frequency increased metabolism, its all heresay http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119024341 There is also a study where metabolism rate increased (6-10% IIRC) from short term (24-36hr) fasting
  13. T

Losing Weight...

Your diet sounds very boring and bland. Are you sure you will be able to maintain that?
  14. T

Best fat burner?

no its not