Search results

1. SeedHitter

Anyone ever do a 225xrep max for a switch

if you aren't hitting your chest it doesn't count. not saying you should push the shoulders, but you didnt "bench" 225 17 times.
  2. SeedHitter

NSA Super C in Vegas

congrats. full results anywhere?
  3. SeedHitter

NSA Super C in Vegas

any info on BP spots would be appreciated as well
  4. SeedHitter

World Series Balls...

http://www.nsanorth.com/POST%20SEASON%20PACKETS/Mens%20C%20Packets/2011%20Mens%20C%20SUPER%20World%20-%20VEGAS.htm according to the packet C will use a .44 Dudley
  5. SeedHitter

ASA to move to 1.20BPF bat standard

good info.... im so sick of all the changing standards, i haven't looked into USSSA's new standard...too lazy.
  6. SeedHitter

usssa is changing its performance standard correct? IMO, based on nothing, the associations are moving toward toning down the bats and implementing the 52 cor ball. The 98mph/abi standard might be gone in name, but we aren't going to see bats as hot as the current 1.2 bats out there. Why...
  7. SeedHitter

all associations are moving toward the 52cor ball and 98 mph abi type bats. 1.2 bats will be a thing of the past.
  8. SeedHitter

Critique my swing

"Critique my swing" = tell me how good I am. The end
  9. SeedHitter

E Nationals Columbus bracket?

yes Death Clutch won
  10. SeedHitter

Some facts about slowpitch softball

taking the time to write OG post = more douchey than numbers 1 thru 23.
  11. SeedHitter

Bad BP or no BP?

that vid did look legit...so maybe its been improved since I had mine. I could never get it to consistantly "throw" strikes, it was just more trouble than it was worth. but, again, after watching that vid I might reconsider.
  12. SeedHitter

Bad BP or no BP?

that thing is straight garbage...biggest waste of $200 in my life. don't do it.
  13. SeedHitter

World Series Balls...

I thought composite covers were better? could be wrong. I thought the1.2 bat/52 cor ball was a very good combo.
  14. SeedHitter

World Series Balls...

the 52s we hit in salem this past weekend were very good IMO.
  15. SeedHitter

Asa balls suck

I strongly disagree...from first hand experience and probably hitting these balls 1000+ times I can tell you a usssa bat will significantly out hit asa bats when hitting the 52s.
  16. SeedHitter

ASA D East National, Salem Va

Mojo is a solid D team, so is NW Mutual. Shen Valley is a very good D team.
  17. SeedHitter

Asa balls suck

which brand are you using? Ive used the dudley Hycons and think they are great. Tattoos and Evils are good as well. the infield hops are bad, but the cor and comp is supposed to reduce injuries if the ball hits a human head...at least thats what im told.
  18. SeedHitter

NSA Super C in Vegas

I play on a team out of VA that might be making the cross country trip...if anyone has the inside skinny on where to stay (close to the fields but cheap) the info would be appreciated.
  19. SeedHitter

World Series Balls...

yep, roster full of guys who have played D and C most of their playing days....its a joke. I mean 29-3 in E speaks for itself.
  20. SeedHitter

World Series Balls...

The team that won it is definitely not an E team...but honestly any team that wins a big E tourney isn't an E team anymore.