Search results

1. Crash1207

Liability Insurance for Tournament?

Our local complex has set a new policy this year that every tournament gets it's own liability covereage for their event. I've never had to look into this in the past since we've always just used a liability waiver, but the complex is now saying that is not good enough. Does anyone have...
  2. Crash1207

Some Advance Swinging Bunt Details

I've had a lot of questions lately about this year's Bunt so I'm going to go ahead and share some details ahead of the "official" thread that will go live later this month. 1. The dates are officially set as April 26-28. 2. Starting this year, every team will have ONE Friday night game so...
  3. Crash1207

Bunt Lite II - October 6th (Bloomington/Normal, IL)

This year will mark the return of Swinging Bunt Lite, a scaled down version of the popular Swinging Bunt Superdraft Tournament that is held annually in the spring. WHEN: October 6th, 2012 WHERE: Champion Fields (Normal, IL) WHO: Anyone Registration Link (Registration goes live 8/27...
  4. Crash1207

LTB SSR4, SRV4, or anything interesting

Looking to pick up either an SRV4 or SSR4 in a 27 oz weight. Condition can be used but not abused. WR are just fine...I don't break bats often. Would also consider anything else ASA in 27 oz weight. Somewhat interested in a Swagger for some reason. No LS, Mizuno, Anderson, or Miken bats...
  5. Crash1207

6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

When: April 27 - 29, 2012 Where: Bloomington/Normal, IL The BIGGEST and the BEST Superdraft Tournament in the country is conducted right here in Central Illinois. This will be our 6th tournament and we're hoping to expand yet again. We are coming off our second consecutive year of raising over...
  6. Crash1207

Swinging Bunt Lite - September 17th (Bloomington, IL)

After numerous requests for a fall tournament, we are organizing the inaugural Swinging Bunt Lite tournament on September 17th in Bloomington/Normal. REGISTER HERE!! The tournament will feature a lot of the same great things that we offer during our normal Swinging Bunt Superdraft but in a...
  7. Crash1207

ESPN Fantasy Baseball Keeper League

Getting stale on my existing baseball fantasy league with it's re-draft every single season and thought I might try my hand at running my own league again. Head to head with divisions. It would be a keeper league with a spin on simiulated free agency each off season. No league fee the...
  8. Crash1207

5th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament

When: April 29 - 30 & May 1, 2011 Where: Bloomington/Normal, IL The 2011 version of the Swinging Bunt Superdraft will be a milestone event as we enter our 5th year and coming off a year where we were able to raise nearly $13K for St. Jude. Just as a reminder, we are the largest superdraft...
  9. Crash1207

5th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament Dates

I've had a lot of people asking me lately what the dates are for this year's Swinging Bunt Super Draft so I figure I'll just put them here and save everyone the trouble of emailing me asking. April 29 - May 1 This is the tentative schedule as it stands now... April 29th - Home Run...
  10. Crash1207

Looking For Ideas for Swinging Bunt 2011

Ugh...I almost hate the idea of putting this thread up here since I imagine I'll get flooded with idea (both good and bad). Anyway... since this is our 5th year of doing this tournament and we've grown as large as we have, I want to make this 5th year something really good. So if you have...
  11. Crash1207

For Sale Sports Mem.: Josh Hamilton, Musial, Goevany Soto, Aramis Ramirez

Sports Mem.: Josh Hamilton, Musial, Geovany Soto, Aramis Ramirez Our non-profit organization has some left over donations that we're looking to sell now to raise money for our organization. We have the following items for sale (prices are shipped). All money goes to Swinging Bunt Charities to...
  12. Crash1207

JPG is GTG

Great communication, shipped quickly and securely. No problems whatsoever.
  13. Crash1207

LTB Miken Recoil Balanced 180 ASA 26oz

Title says it all. Looking for a 26 oz ASA Recoil Balanced. Used but not abused is preferable but would also take NIW if someone has one.
  14. Crash1207

luggo14 hooked me up!

Rob was nice enough to help me out with the SA sale on the SCN9s since there weren't any in my area. Bat got here quickly and with a valid receipt just as promised. Thanks Rob!
  15. Crash1207

LTB: A couple NIW bats for Charity Event

The event I organize (Swinging Bunt Super Draft) is coming up a little short in our donations this year so I'm resorting to buying a couple bats that we can use for raffles/giveaways. Our event raises money for St. Jude Children's Hospital. What I'm looking for are NIW and returnable bats...
  16. Crash1207

Need a light bat for co-rec team

Looking to grab a good LIGHT bat for our fall co-rec team. It doesn't have to be in pristine shape, just good shape since I don't really know how long this co-rec experiment is going to work. I'd love to find a 25 oz NRG if there are any still out there. But I would be open to anything else...
  17. Crash1207

Bullman57 is one of those GTG guys

Good deal. Fast shipping and as advertised. Thanks!
  18. Crash1207

wobbyy23 is GTG

Fast shipping and packaged securely. Thanks!
  19. Crash1207

juggernaut1 is A-ok!

Great deal....got the bat promptly and looks exactly as advertised (actually better!) :cool: