Search results

1. SteveO.

Price Check Collector RD's?

I'm not playing as much ball as I was and with other interests taking over, I'm thinking of selling my 3 "collector" RD28's. I've got: #3000/3000 ASA RD28, NIW. #0001/1000 Utrip RD28 NOW #1000/1000 Utrip RD28 NIW (NR) I'd only sell as a set of three but have no idea what the right...
  2. SteveO.

Any NIW 28oz Asa RD's

Wondering if there are any still around, still NIW?
  3. SteveO.

Price Check ASA Stamped VX2 and Utrip RD

I've got two I was curious about. NIW 27oz Utrip VX2 with ASA stamp and receipt (very tough to find collectors bat, only a handful around). I know there was a price check but it was deleted before I read it. NIW 27oz Utrip RD28. Returnable, no receipt. May be looking to sell...
  4. SteveO.

Anyone have my bat?

I sent out a Utrip VX2 (my own personal bat) for a few guys to swing. Last I heard it was with Iowa Kid but I just saw he's been banned. :confused: Anyone know either how to get in touch with him or was my bat sent on to someone else? Thanks. ...Steve It's a 27oz, old stamp utrip Vx2 and...
  5. SteveO.

Price Check Few to move..

I haven't been online for a while and have one bat I'd like to move and two more I'm curious about. First, NIW 27oz ASA VX2 with receipt. 26 and 27oz ASA RD's NIW, returnable 27oz Utrip RD NIW, returnable I may just return the VX2 unless someone wants it and I'm curious about the...
  6. SteveO.

It's a sad day...

The last of the ASA VX2's are here, and then they're done. DeMarini is done with the ASA's so if you've got one, treat it well because you probably won't get another. :(
  7. SteveO.

For Sale NIW ASA RD28 for sale

I've got all three weights of NIW ASA RD28's for sale for $475 gifted, shipped. Need to sell 6 or so for some bike parts. Once those are gone, the rest go back in the vault. PM me if you're interested. ....Steve No trades, no lowballs. Thanks.
  8. SteveO.

For Sale NIW 27oz Utrip RD28

I've got two NIW 27oz Utrip RD28's (RD28U) to move. Both are returnable as well. $300 each, Paypal as a gift. ....Steve #'s are 276/1000 and 181/1000
  9. SteveO.

My new Vinci

Thanks to JCA for shipping it out quick and working with me and my old glove and a big thanks to Longball who really helped me when I had a bunch of questions and made the suggestion for this glove. I picked up a 13" AB74-VM and after 4 minutes in the steamer and then heading straight in to...
  10. SteveO.

Jeff Gare Pure

I'm not sure when these are due to hit the shelves, but I've got two if any of you Combatants are interested. :D http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1159831
  11. SteveO.

For Sale NIW 27oz Jeff Gare Pure

Got a little lucky and picked up a couple extra 27oz Jeff Gare Pure's (Utrip with 2013 stamp) if anyone is looking. They're NIW and come with a valid receipt from today. $290 shipped, Paypal as a gift or add the fees. I've got 2 to sell. ...Steve
  12. SteveO.

Beauty RD28 ASA

A few guys were asking if I had any used to sell. I just posted a very low hit 27oz ASA if anyone is looking. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1156414
  13. SteveO.

For Sale 27oz ASA RD28

SOLD ! I've got a gem of a 27oz ASA RD for sale only (no trades, please don't offer). Not sure on number of hits but it's very low. No webbing, no scratches, no chips. The only marks are from going in and out of the bag and rubbing against other bats. It's number 2061/3000, has the...
  14. SteveO.

I heard a rumour....

The guy with all those RD's is selling some. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1153302 :D
  15. SteveO.

For Sale Niw 34/26 vfp

Second or third batch (I''ll figure it out if you really care) NIW Virus Fast Pitch 34/26oz. $300 shipped, Paypal as a gift. Let me know if you're interested.
  16. SteveO.

For Sale 27oz ASA RD28 and 26oz Phenix

BOTH ARE SOLD, THANKS! I've got two more beauties to part with now that we don't have any ASA left here. First up is one of my gamer 27oz RD28's. I bought it used on the board a couple years ago and really haven't swung it much. I've put maybe 100-200 BP hits on it but haven't swung it...
  17. SteveO.

Price Check NIW 27oz M7598

Got a NIW 27oz, returnable no receipt and am wondering what it's worth. May put it up for sale soon but would like an idea on value. Thanks. ...Steve
  18. SteveO.

Price Check NIW NR 27oz Juggy

I've got one, second or third batch and it's a 27oz NIW NR. What's it worth? Thanks. ...Steve
  19. SteveO.

Small hands and outfield?

I'm looking for the best glove I can find for a guy with little hands. Probably looking for a 13" or so and while I spend 98% of my time in the field, I'd love to be able to use it the odd time I'm in the IF. I think I'd want the Kip leather from what I've read but I'm not sure which model...
  20. SteveO.

Price Check NIW 27oz OG AV

I've got a 2FL and a 27BA, both NIW andreturnable. May post them, depending what they're worth. Any suggestions? Thanks. ...Steve