Search results

1. Sinyk

Canadian 2-peice psycho

Is that with stock grip and nothing like a grip n rip on it? If so, that IS heavy!
  2. Sinyk

Canadian 2-peice psycho

I'm curious what yours was on the scale. I have had three 27oz Canadian psychos, and two of them were 27.3 oz. and the other was 27.45oz. My 27oz Freak 12 was like 27.8 oz!
  3. Sinyk

For Sale 27oz freak 12

Try it. They are pretty awesome out of the wrapper and only get hotter. My DC41 has some competition for gamer status.
  4. Sinyk

Miken Psycho 2 piece Canadian Exclusive

Word on the street is it's similar to last years Freak Black. Let us know how it hits! :thumb:
  5. Sinyk

Re-issue DC... as good as the original?

My 27oz RI BP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFCPldyrRwg&feature=youtu.be Absolutely LOVE the bat and I agree with the endload difference vs the original.
  6. Sinyk

Freak12 USSSA

damn, i swear they put the wrong weight sticker on mine... (27oz at 27.8oz NIW)
  7. Sinyk

Freak12 USSSA

Good to hear. I hope it performs as well as my DC.
  8. Sinyk

Need a new UTrip bat

These guys are all right. Switch to 2-piece and you will be shifting into high gear.
  9. Sinyk

Dc41 Part2

My Freak 12 weighs more than my RI DC41 in the same sticker weight by 0.7oz, the Freak Black is only a 0.5oz EL while the DC is a 1oz EL, but being a shorter barrel, it still feels pretty EL. It's too cold here now to swing the 12 though so it's sitting in the wrapper.
  10. Sinyk

Freak12 USSSA

They went on sale up north, I think that's why they took off up here.
  11. Sinyk

Freak12 USSSA

A full ounce variation from yours to mine. Crazy! The sticker weight is almost pointless. I just noticed you list your bats in your signature by their actual weight, interesting idea! Without a GNR and stock grip on each of my bats: DC41 - 27.1oz Freak 12 - 27.8oz Ressy Legit - 27.0oz
  12. Sinyk

Lost and Found?!

I think the real point here is don't use tubes!!! I've read so many stories over the years of people mailing bats in tubes and an end pops off. I don't know if it's the same with USPS, but Canada Post actually charges like $3 more if you ship a tube vs a box.
  13. Sinyk

Freak12 USSSA

How far off sticker weight have some of your Freak 12's been? I just picked up a 27oz today and put it on the scale. In the wrapper, it came in at 27.8oz. Add a grip n rip to it and now I have a 28.5oz bat! My DC41 RI came in at 27.1oz and it feels heavier than the Freak 12.
  14. Sinyk

For Sale Two 28oz. Mayhem M7598's - $65 each!

Bats are sold.
  15. Sinyk

For Sale Two 28oz. Mayhem M7598's - $65 each!

bump for old stamp ASA bats!
  16. Sinyk

For Sale 27oz 2015 Z2000 RI EL. (Green and White)

PRICE DROP to $90 + shipping!
  17. Sinyk

For Sale 27oz 2015 Z2000 RI EL. (Green and White)

Price drop to $95 + shipping! Sub $100 Z2K bump!
  18. Sinyk

DC41 RI vs Ressy Legit BP

The DC was $199 CAD from HR sports and the Legit was $99 from National. Total impulse buy, but totally worth it.
  19. Sinyk

2016 DC41 and Freak 30

No matter if Denny himself comes on this forum and says so, people, over time, will still believe it's completely different.