Search results

1. jlope

A cautionary tale

Be very careful what you say to people, because it gets back to them. And it is relayed in typed messages. Especially when they are baseless. It may get you into an arena you may not like.
  2. jlope

For Sale $300 Apple Card

I have a $300 apple card that can used at apple online, an apple store, or iTunes. I switched over to a Samsung. Looking to sell for $260 delivered.
  3. jlope

For Sale $300 Apple card

I have a $300 apple card that is good for apple online, iTunes, or an apple retail store. I have basically one of everything apple. Looking to sell for $280 PayPal only. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks.
  4. jlope

Latest classy SNL move

So a guy files a dispute with his CC company based on SNL's subpar work...his CC company agrees...charges back to the customer. SNL sends an invoice stating the bill is past due... So what's the plan??? Turn him into a collection agency??? That would be a bad move...take some advice SNL...let...
  5. jlope

Not GTG Shirts and Logos

link below has all the specifics of what they did not fix: i think 9 months is plenty of time. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1057758
  6. jlope

BIG UPS to Matty Mosse (Buyin?)

Have had a lot of local feedback and inquiries about buying this one...so i thought i would post it. if you are interested, i will put a buy in together.
  7. jlope

USA/ Canada Unis...

Don't know who did the shirts, but I would have thought they could have created shirts that flow better into the stock pants. Biggest game of the year for slo pitch as far as exposure...should have had a more polished look out there.
  8. jlope

The Rickie Fowler Concept look

I'm thinking orange from head to toe...for an entire team. White belt. Yep I have a vision in my head. Gotta have some touches of light grey, white, and the charcoal affect orange (flat).
  9. jlope

More Visual evidence of SNL mess ups...

pockets are backwards right sized star star 2x the size it should be pants wrong color and number in wrong place not the right colors in the mock
  10. jlope

Hey Rick Marino...customer service at it's finest...

A paying customer has a gripe, actually multiple gripes...you get on the phone and start yelling at him and calling him names???? You guys messed up. And by the way, why mention me and call me names...I had nothing to do with it. Fix the issues and I'm sure the guy will drop the CC dispute...
  11. jlope

For Sale 26 oz WSE Resmondo Titan $225 delivered

Used just in bp...150 swings. No issues at all...I think it's number 339. Price is firm and and I do not want to trade. Paypal as a gift or existing funds.
  12. jlope

Very Soon I will post the epic fails of SNL

All 37 of them...all separate events. .
  13. jlope

who has wse resmondo titans #9 and #51

lmk via pm.
  14. jlope

The Superman Buy-in Thread

Much awaited for Superman Buy-in details: cost : $49.99 delivered upto 4X (5X and above is $5 extra) delivery time: 3 weeks from group order being placed supplier: Matty Moose order place date: 11-05-10 paypal addy: [email protected] will then submit a group order to matty. please...
  15. jlope

week 7 parlay picks

10 Team Parlay Bet Details (reference #189345259) New Orleans Saints -4½ Football - NFL Lines WEEK 6 - Point Spread Sun@1:00p New York Giants -10 (-115) Football - NFL Lines WEEK 6 - Point Spread Sun@1:00p New York Jets -3 (-130) Football - NFL Lines WEEK 6 - Point...
  16. jlope

GTG Hurkeynutz

Paid fast...was patient while I got a replacement part delivered to him...due to UPS shipping damage.
  17. jlope

Parlay Picks Week #6

10 Team Parlay Bet Details (reference #188334236) New Orleans Saints -7 Football - NFL Lines WEEK 5 - Point Spread Sun@4:05p Connecticut -5½ Football - College Lines - Point Spread Fri@7:30p Illinois +8 (-115) Football - College Lines - Point Spread Sat@12:00p...
  18. jlope

For Sale The mizuno dream trio

1- 27oz frenzy elite (1 hit only) w/Rec sold 1- 26oz frenzy extreme player demo (game hits only, no issues, and smoking hot) sold 1- 27oz rb120 12.5 (game hits only, only issue is the mizuno endplug crack...does not effect the performance of the bat) returnable. sold All three bats...$425...
  19. jlope

Reliable sources: stout best "syndicate" player at Cleveland superdraft

Discuss please.