Search results

1. jsizelove32

Carson Palmer or Phillip Rivers

I like the matchup against KC for Palmer but Rivers is coming off a 3 TD game last week
  2. jsizelove32

NSA Fall Championships in Cedar Hill, TX 12/1-2

Looking to start playing NSA. I can either join an existing team or start my own. Any existing NSA teams looking for a player can contact me or anyone else that would like to play can and we can start our own team. Looking to play in the Fall Championships in Cedar Hill, TX December 1-2. Call or...
  3. jsizelove32

TX Rangers will win AL West tonight

Harrison is going for his 19th win of the year, and Oakland is starting Blackley who just last Thursday the Rangers lit up for 5 ER in less than 1 inning of work en route to a 9-7 win. I see TX clinching tonight and resting some guys in tomorrows finale. Anyone else see it differently?
  4. jsizelove32

Best Way to Run a HR Derby for a Benefit Tourney

Benefit tourney tomorrow. Whats the best way to do a HR Derby, and I have 2 fields to use within an hour window. Let me know, thanks.
  5. jsizelove32

To All Umpires in North TX

I'm hosting a benefit tourney in Denton this Saturday (8/25) and could really use some help from umpires. I had planned on having umpires but my costs were rising to where I'd barely brake even and make hardly any money for the family I'm trying to benefit. If any of you are free and available...
  6. jsizelove32

Knock Cancer Out of The Park! Rakestraw and Sewell Benefit Softball Tournament

Men’s and Co-ed Bracket plus a Home Run Derby Saturday August 25th 2012 North Lakes Park 2001 W. Windsor Denton, TX 76201 Contact Josh Sizelove at 214-732-9551 to enter or for more info. Thanks. Prizes include: (2) Louisville Slugger TPS Z-1000 USSSA softball bats Cost: $180/team **Only...
  7. jsizelove32

What do you do when your wife is pissed that you're playing too much?

Have a situation. Wife says I'm playing too much and is almost to a point of making me chose between her and playing ball. Any of you guys ever have a similar situation and how did you resolve it? I love my wife and she never seemed to have too many issues with me playing when we were dating but...
  8. jsizelove32

ASA D STATE in Lufkin, TX, anyone playing?

I generally only play Utrip tourney ball but my ASA league team is traveling to Lufkin for the State tourney this weekend. Anyone else going to be there?
  9. jsizelove32

Best approach when team is underachieving/ performing

The past 2 tourneys we have struggled collectively. We tied for 5th and 7th respectively in tournaments that we were ranked in the top 3-5 in most measurable categories to begin. I don't post this to single any one member out because we all did poorly at times or could have made a play here or...
  10. jsizelove32

Need Help How do I file a claim with USPS for lost bat?

Please advise. I shipped a J2U to South Carolina right before Memorial Day. It arrived at the sellers house with an empty tube ( no bat). They are saying they need some sort of stub they gave me when I shipped the bat. The post office I sent it from is almost an hour away from where I live, i...
  11. jsizelove32

Kamryn Rakestraw Benefit Tournament 6/2 Rowlett, TX

Putting together a benefit tournament for a friends daughter. She's 13 months old and is battling cancer. She's healthy and doing well for the moment and they are hopeful all will be well. However, the family is needing financial assistance with the extraordinarily high cost of treatment.Details...
  12. jsizelove32

Kamryn Rakestraw Benefit Tournament 6/2 Rowlett, TX

Kamryn Rakestraw Benefit Tournament Saturday June 2nd, 2012 Rowlett, TX Men's and possibly Co-ed depending on interest Great prize packages for the top 2 teams including a NIW Z-1000, complimens of Matt McClure, TPS Louisville Rep (bigstick9) Call or text Josh Sizelove at 214-732-9551...
  13. jsizelove32

need help putting together a benefit tourney

looking to do a benefit tourney to help out a friends daughter . she's 13 months old and has just been diagnosed with cancer. the family has insurance but it only covers so much. looking to have it in June in the DFW area, most likely Mckinney. already talked to directors about fields and prices...
  14. jsizelove32

For Sale NIW J2U 27oz Ret w/ receipt

Looking to unload this as I have too many bats as is. Wanting $150 shipped but will listen to any reasonable offers. since its returnable, should be able to get a NR 2013 bat when next season arrives, etc.
  15. jsizelove32

Shoulder pains

2 weeks ago last Saturday at a tourney, I dove for a ball in the outfield and landed hard on my gloveside shoulder. When it happened it hurt so bad I thought for sure I had seperated it but within a few minutes realized I hadnt. Through adrenaline or anti inflammatories I stayed in the game...
  16. jsizelove32

Need 1 GOOD OF @ BLD Mansfield for 7pm, 3GG,

E Lone Star Shootout, need OF w/ speed and arm to fill 1 spot, next game at 7pm, 1 more guaranteed after that, BLD Mansfield lmk ASAP call or txt Josh 214-732-9551
  17. jsizelove32

GTG kklene is GTG

doing a 3 way deal with kklene and another bro for a NIW J2U 27 oz. PP sent quickly, very personable and cordial, still awaiting completion due to me receiving the bat from a 3rd party but will finalize promptly. thanks kklene, VGTG!!!
  18. jsizelove32

GTG Shane2345 is VGTG

I did a deal for a 27oz NIW Stadium. I sent pp on Monday night the 6th and received my bat Thursday the 9th, from Arizona. I was so pleased, VGTG! Thanks buddy!
  19. jsizelove32

State tourney in Rowlett

anyone playing State this weekend in Rowlett? my team, Vendetta will be there, should be fun and quite competitive, looking forward to it.
  20. jsizelove32

adjustments from ASA to Utrip

Board bros, Anybody play league ASA and Utrip tourneys on a regular basis? we play ASA league in McKinney 2 nights a week and then utrip tourney ball on the weekends. our league games have been getting rained out as of late so almost 3 weeks of seeing utrip pitching exclusively has made it...