Search results

1. DegoGiantsFan48

2014 future or BBAM

Wanting to hear opinions on these bats. Getting either one as a return. Kinda torn tho. What are your thoughts
  2. DegoGiantsFan48

anyone in la quinta or cat city

Christmas day pick up? Or bp. Gonna be in the area with the in laws lmk! Gotta screen and about 40 balls
  3. DegoGiantsFan48

name one

You're most proud of or think is most exciting. Mine is an oppo grand salami I hit to bring us ahead to win the game.
  4. DegoGiantsFan48

What's the best....

Best bat to go middle with? Also, if I match my sub with the bat and go middle is that ngtg?
  5. DegoGiantsFan48

2015 superdraft

So what's the word on this?! I'm already too excited
  6. DegoGiantsFan48

wednesday nights San Diego

Looking to find a team. Mens or coed. Play OF. Also I'm a cool guy
  7. DegoGiantsFan48

SD memorial day softball

Who's down for a game or two around 4 or 430? I'm thinking San Mt Miguel park. Possible BBQ
  8. DegoGiantsFan48

which bat most like OG Cartel?

In love with my og cartel, which bat would you say swings most like it? I was told the 2.1 just looking for other opinions.
  9. DegoGiantsFan48

Stress fractures

Anyone delt with this? I think I might have one in my left foot. Haven't gone to a doctor yet so now I'm just speculating. Any tips or anything? Besides seeing a doctor
  10. DegoGiantsFan48

Anyone know who won?

Between matrix and gigglepuff? Or whatever their name was.. On the 2nd in Santee
  11. DegoGiantsFan48

For Sale/Trade 27oz Easton SCN18bh

Looking to sell or trade my 27oz utrip SCN18bh. Very broken in and hot. Over 1k hits no cracks or structural damage. Also returnable. Asking $90 shipped. Will take trades on a 26oz or 27oz endloaded or 27 balanced. No demarini or worth. Will post pictures later
  12. DegoGiantsFan48

LTB 27oz Balanced bat

Looking to buy a 27oz balanced bat or 26 EL.. Preferably Easton Price Range would be under $115. Lmk please. Thanks.
  13. DegoGiantsFan48

Umpires tossing a ball.

Last night in league we had to throw in another back up ball. I tossed in an Evil 52 275. We use 52 300 for the game ball. Umpire looked at it and tossed it because it's an evil. Told him that the ball was more mush than the actual game ball and he said he needed to see that on the ball. Showed...
  14. DegoGiantsFan48

For Sale Ssr4b

Need more looks on this. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1278925
  15. DegoGiantsFan48

For Sale Ssr4b 33/24

Selling my friends SSR4B. No webbing, wobble, or cracks, still needs to be broken in. Asking $85 shipped. It's returnable but no receipt.
  16. DegoGiantsFan48

Pick up coed softball?

Asking for a friend of mine in the Seattle area. Do you guys have anything like that there? Something fun and not really serious.
  17. DegoGiantsFan48

Do people...

Really think that rolling a bat is equally as bad as shaving?
  18. DegoGiantsFan48

Some cuts with a new Z2k.

Getting ready for league. Rec players beware, don't be jelly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZcIbC-rPY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  19. DegoGiantsFan48

Socal December BP

This is the view from our early morning BP sesh. About 65° @11am :cool: how's the East Coast fellas? Haha idc that the image is huge, just makes it easier for yall to see the beautiful weather.
  20. DegoGiantsFan48

How good are the SRV5B

Just curious.. Lmk thanks :)