Search results

1. fun3size

Practicing swing mechanics?

that's definitely good to know because i was wondering the same thing!
  2. fun3size

Keeping Weight On Back Foot While Batting

Sorry, wrong word to use. M entire body moves instead of the weight staying on my back leg and my upper body shifting as I swing.
  3. fun3size

Keeping Weight On Back Foot While Batting

Hello All, I'm having a really hard time keeping my weight on the back foot while batting. I've read that pointing your back toe in helps and it did for a while but I'm starting to find myself shifting as I swing. Any suggestions? :confused:
  4. fun3size

Increase Running Speed

this is awesome, thanks for the feedback. i've been needing to increase my speed as well but wasn't sure how to go about doing so. but thanks all!
  5. fun3size

Balls/bats in different temps- hopefully it helps

this is very interesting and good to know. i've always thought that it had something to do with the bats and that the cold affected their performances. but i guess not! thanks u234bob =)
  6. fun3size

Drills for hitting through the ball?

thanks for the advice, good to know!
  7. fun3size

I am now a believer

wow, that sounds horrible. i pray a speedy recovery for you.
  8. fun3size

Playing ball with Dad

no one in my family plays and it really sucks and i honestly didn't know about softball until my ex and i got together. i learned how to play through him and through a coworker of mine. i've invited my folks to the games i play in but they're just not the sporting events type of people. that...
  9. fun3size

Last Night

lol good for you bro. i'm sure her comment made it all the better :)
  10. fun3size

Using BP as therapy

yup. nothing like a few rounds of bp, smashin em and letting it all out.
  11. fun3size

Softball etiquette question

I agree with the majority on here, let him know that if he slides and takes that chance of hurting someone.... Then youre going to call him out. F*** that!
  12. fun3size

a sickness??

i agree, i do love to play. but even before i got into softball, i supported him. not just because it was for him, but because its a healthy hobby. he got exercise, stayed in shape and got to hang out with the guys. our kids got to see their dad engage in a healthy hobby, two or three days a...
  13. fun3size

a sickness??

LOL sorry, i can't help but laugh at your 'if i were single, i'd have more' discussion. my ex and i had kids together and he was always shy (i guess??) to ask me if he could buy more bats. i don't get why cause i'd either pay for them or go halves with him on them. the more the merrier, i didn't...
  14. fun3size

Swing Power / Technique Tips?

i JUST read this post and found the suggestions extremely helpful. thanks guys!
  15. fun3size

I've NEVER experienced this before.

this hella made me laugh! lol i'd have to agree, the ones that have the worst attitudes are the ones that are the poor sports. they b**** when they don't win and think they're the s*** when they do. i've seen it a couple times, where guys were just too prideful or butthurt to shake hands...
  16. fun3size

What's your position in the batting order?

i usually bat 4th or 5th
  17. fun3size

welcome to the board! =)

welcome to the board! =)
  18. fun3size

What Kills your teams?

i would have to say for ours, it's mental errors. the players have it in them to catch, hit and what not. but sometimes they don't mentally get it. or don't mentally put their all into it. therefore a lot of what they do is half assed. kinda sucks.
  19. fun3size

Worst Middle Hit

omg. i've never seen injuries like THESE! crazy!
  20. fun3size

Best Outfielders Glove?

Lol it's all good, just pullin your chain :)