Juggernaut "rattle" insight.......

snacks

i had a bud send my 09 demarini flame in cuz it blew up after bout 400 hits and he gave me another one said that was my return is that correct?

Yes........

Why cant I get help on my Demarini juggernaut return.. No one has contacted me after filling out the form on the website!! I am so Pissed right now it has been like 2 weeks since I sent the notification into them!!

Try calling them.

BDsoftball

I have an OTC but one of the leagues I'm in is going ASA, so customer service gave me the ok to request an ASA replacement when the time comes.
My OTC has a rattle and was given a bit of a hard time by an ump last game. Was wondering if anyone knew if I could use it as my warranty
since I won't be able to really use it after they fix the rattle.

mattheaton

Someone sub brought a Juggernaut to one of my games last night that I tried out. Was wondering what that weird rattling sound was. Great bat though, everything I hit with it was solid. I felt like I had more pop with it than any of the other bats I'd been using.

dstryker24

Manager
I just receiver my Juggy back from warranty for the rattle issue. No more rattle and a brand new end cap. I kind of wanted a replacement, oh well!

This may be up for sale soon.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
just traded for a used OTC from a board bro, got it today, it has a rattle:mad: It doesn't sound like foam or rubber, sounds like a small pebble in the barrel, or a piece of glue or composite or something. GTG or bad?:confused:

snacks

just traded for a used OTC from a board bro, got it today, it has a rattle:mad: It doesn't sound like foam or rubber, sounds like a small pebble in the barrel, or a piece of glue or composite or something. GTG or bad?:confused:

I personally wouldn't worry about it.

Hollywood06

Star Player
i just bought a 27oz otc today from a guy and its rattles. and it a no return bat. but i hit with it today and couldnt tell a difference between my asa juggy and the otc

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
i just bought a 27oz otc today from a guy and its rattles. and it a no return bat. but i hit with it today and couldnt tell a difference between my asa juggy and the otc
sounds like what happened to me. I bought a used OTC, and it rattled. I was not overly impressed with it's performance, but everyone says give it about 700-1000 swings, and it will be hot like fiya! So I am holding on to it......

Milkman06

Addicted to Softballfans
yea i got it from a guy that only uses demarini and hes got three otcs and he sold me this one for 75 so i couldnt pass it up. but ive heard that there hot bats so maybe they will open up

gtrider

Addicted to Softballfans
Juggy Rattle

I too had a gravel like rattle in my juggy. I happened to find this post and called Demarini service. They said they would fix it even though i didn't have a receipt. Mailed it last week should have it back later this week. Very happy with Demarini customer service. I play in several metal only leagues and dent/ break several bats a year. usually get replacements in a week.

jmac17

Addicted to Softballfans
Got the rattle in my Juggy currently, and I will refuse to send it because that beotch is hitting meteor rocks back to Krypton. 2nd batch. Baby doll is smokin' hot right now.

D.envig

The Rookie
Juggernaut "rattle" insight

I forget which one juggernaut is, more ammo?

Cant be as bad as ****ing martyrdom though, hope all the people that use it get chlamydia.

And Last Stand.

Dannybaseball5

They call me Nails
is anyone else troubled about getting back your Juggy with a brand new end cap? Mine has the foam rattle (which doesn't really bug me) but i thought about having it cleaned out, but the last thing i want is to have an end cap that looks suspect. Thoughts?

BIGTONE775

Who dont hit 500' Bombs
my phenix has this so calll rattle too. can you send them in and have it fixed for free by the manufacture?

Stenny17

$tenny17
I have had a guy send in 3 Juggys.. got the same bat back, but the rattle was not fixed. A couple hits and there was another rattle.

So.. in his case, he had nothing to lose. I would send it in and see if they can fix it.

tripp

Support SBF
is anyone else troubled about getting back your Juggy with a brand new end cap? Mine has the foam rattle (which doesn't really bug me) but i thought about having it cleaned out, but the last thing i want is to have an end cap that looks suspect. Thoughts?

Guy on my team had one that had a bad piece in it and it was out of warrenty. I saw this post last year and told him about it. He sent it in and had it fixed. They gave him a tough time at first but after some talking to they agreed to fix it.

The endcap looked the same. Couldn't tell a difference...

FatSizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
is a rattle in a rd28 the same as the juggy? i should note sounds like a pebble rattle.

Last edited:

candyaucoin

The Rookie
had 1 bp with our jug, rattled right away but loosened up soon after, thousands of hits in and it drops absolute bombsssss gave this bat all 10s in the review section, GREAT BAT for anyone!

n2trouble4x4

Addicted to Softballfans
I used to have second batch juggy that got a foam rattle after about 200 hits... I sent it in to crapmarini and they sent it back with a new end cap... first game the bat got tossed by the ump! Sold the bat the next week... picked up a psycho... no problems since... Everything > greater than demarini!

mbfranchi

Addicted to Softballfans
n2trouble4x4;10598446... first game the bat got tossed by the ump! [/QUOTE said:
Had the same thing happen with my first batch Juggy. Rattle got the bat deemed illegal by ASA umps. So sent it to Demarini, they replaced the end-cap and I had with bat within 10 days. 3 weeks later, rattle started again, bat got tossed by ump again, returned to Demarini again. This time they sent me a 2009 J2 instead.

Juggy was super hot and smoking line drives. I would love to get another one, but the idea of once again not being allowed to use it has questioning if its worth the money.

T-StreetDrinker

Star Player
I had a Juggy that ended up having over 1000 swings on it and never got the rattle. Then i use my new Juggy on Saturday and the thing got the rattle within the first 5 swings just taking some cuts during BP. Random.

doubles

Addicted to Softballfans
have a slight rattle in my 500 cut juggy now. probably wont send it in unless the umps say something.