Recent content by toad_2

1. toad_2

Minnesota Graphic Design - Looking for work

I haven't been on here in a while, so please excuse me if my critique is not to your liking. I really like the concept and structure of your design for 'Bombers & Pinups'. The only thing I might suggest is adding a little color to the fonts/typeface to make the design more cohesive. The camo...
  2. toad_2

Let's see those 2014 mockups

I like the layout of this uniform but the attention to detail in the mock-up needs a little work. Watch for line spacing and overlap on the template. Also, anytime you have text next to any graphical element, try and line the typeface and letter spacing up with any strong angles, whether it's...
  3. toad_2

New Mock Up from Graham Sports

One of these skulls is not like the others....
  4. toad_2

Stealth SCN9 or new

It's the 'Next Generation' 2013(2012) Salvo.... SV = Salvo 98 = ASA bat standard. You won't find it in the review section because it's a 2013 model.
  5. toad_2

Better looking Logo, now?

6. toad_2

NES Sport Gear

I'm wondering, is the larger green stripe on the sleeve is/was supposed to be white?
  7. toad_2

Two3 Design Ink - Samples

Love the designs that you are creating & posting on here. New & refreshing with solid graphics. Just a few things to critique & point out for future designs. Watch out for stray openings when doing inline-outline of letter forms. In the word "KnuckleHeads", there are quite a few spots where...
  8. toad_2

Jersey Advice?

Try looking or posting your question here. You may get a bidding war going between companies. It's worth a shot.
  9. toad_2

New DRI FITS

Like everyone else has said, nice concept & design, especially in SoCal. The major thing I would change is the tractor on the back. Don't get me wrong, I like the tractor, but it would be better if it were a 'real' tractor, LOL. It looks to me like the image used is an Ertl toy tractor model, am...
  10. toad_2

Logo for local team

I would watch out for random specs of color that distract from the overall image of the logo, i.e. the stray blood splatter marks by the 'S', the bottle peaking out from behind the opening of the 'P' & the spaces behind the word 'Softball'. Other things to be aware of with vector graphics &...
  11. toad_2

Better looking Logo, now?

***sigh**** Another missed opportunity........................
  12. toad_2

What's the best?

Macgregor Grizzly X10SB
  13. toad_2

Our Elite Mock-ups

I would say get rid of the gradients in the blades & the 'in memory of' circles. Also, simplify the blades so that they are more of a graphic element and not just decoration; two layers of blades is too much. Definitely get rid of the paintbrush element that is ghosted over the top of the...
  14. toad_2

Sweetest looking bat of all time

It'll look better broken for sure.