Search results

1. E

NSA screw job - what a joke

So the answer is to play one tournament in B in 2012, then drop to C following year.
  2. E

2 In the Park HRs same game

A ball in the gap against a decent team should never be more than a double without throwing errors or risky baserunning. Unless this was a 350 foot plus field.
  3. E

Calipari is scared

the main reason was UK adding another early season neutral site series. This year they play in the nets (i think) new arena vs maryland in a made for espn game.
  4. E

Calipari is scared

For once i agree with you. When was the last timd a preseason num 1 won the title? Unc was preseason #1 last year. Florida? UNC? I said it before, uk was going to drop one of the three rival series home and home of unc, louisville or IU. IU was given the choice, nuetral sites or nothing at...
  5. E

Calipari is scared

Agreed on the IU vs butler. Butler has 2 runner ups. Not many teams in that category really. Kansas, uk, duke, Florida, unc, ohio st are the few in that class that i can think of. IU has a tradition and strong fanbase. It is good to see them back. We will see how they react to being a top...
  6. E

Calipari is scared

Butlers run was a flash in the pan. They will never sniff the elite 8 again let alone the final 4. IU should be ranked top 3 next year right now. The incoming freshman class is not as strong as years past. Louisville returns everyone and so does IU. Uk will reload and should be top 10.
  7. E

Calipari is scared

Cal posed the question via twitter of which home and Home rivalry would uk fans be ok with losing, louisville, unc or iu. This was before the iu buzzer beater. Overwhelmingly the response was IU. This is not a surprise to any uk fan. IU and UK played two great games last year but the decision...
  8. E

One and done?

Not surprising to anyone following uk. They just won the championship, go make millions now. Number 1 recruiting class coming in with a couple more big recruits on table.
  9. E

John Calipari

60k in items stolen and 40k were fur coats? Was shaft playing for memphis. I liken bob knight to rupp. Both won ballgames but had serious character flaws. Knight could never adapt nor admit that what he did was wrong. He couldnt/cant do the very thing he required of his players, to submit...
  10. E

John Calipari

J your hate for Kentucky is fierce. We know that. Oj wrote a book on his guilt. Barry Bonds did the same as 100s of other ball players at the time. No one else was hitting 70 hrs. If cal was cheating at uk, he would have been caught by now. Despite what you think, there is no bigger stage...
  11. E

John Calipari

I dont think you understand how deep in the backwoods of kentucky this place was. Those people at that McDs will tell their grand kids about that. It might be the highlight of some of their lives. I dont think any of the workers were old enough to remember Richie leading clay county to the...
  12. E

Ufc 141

This was a surprise test after a press conference from what i have read. Chances are he was monitoring his levels but this one surprised him.
  13. E

Ufc 141

You sound like the one that is the most worried about it. I said overeem had never tested positive. And i was right until last week. I could care less if guys in the professional fight game (or any pro level athletes) take and lie about steroids. I would love to have the all steroid fight...
  14. E

Ufc 141

I said he had never tested positive in multiple tests. That is no longer the case. Cant say i am shocked. You really cant be shocked when any top athlete gets caught. Too many dollars on the line to think guys wont do anything to get an edge.
  15. E

Everyone hates Kentucky

Agreed with most of primos points. The kids nowadays play AAU ball against the best in the country from a young age. For most, high school ball is a walk through compared to AAU ball. They might play against 1 or 2 kids all season that are 5 star blue chip guys in high school ball. In the...
  16. E

Everyone hates Kentucky

Any team hitting jumpers and 3 pointers will be in a game with uk. Not many teams shot it well all season against UK, that is good defense not poor shooting. Kansas shot it poorly in nearly every tourney game. Expecting them to shoot it well against the best defensive team was unrealistic too.
  17. E

Everyone hates Kentucky

UK played great for a half and then played a conservative second half. they did what they needed to and got the win. I thought the officiating last night was bad but they didnt interupt the flow of the game. The restricted area rule went from no charges to no fouls period. Too many bad...
  18. E

Everyone hates Kentucky

It might not have happened if louisville didnt steal Syracuses unis.
  19. E

Everyone hates Kentucky

Are you kidding me? Check the charge calls, not one of them was a legit charge. The more agresssive offensive team gets to the line. Its not like uk made the free throws to make it a 15 point game. Louisville missed 8 dunk or layups. X
  20. E

Everyone hates Kentucky

And that is different from every fan base? In big time sports and business, your biggest enemy one day might be your best friend the next day. It is results that matter.