Search results

1. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

What are the chances stiffy fest gets going tonight?
  2. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Very true. The average age in the Hoppers vs Saloon game Friday night might be 45.....A 9:30pm start is going to be late for some of the guys, lol
  3. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

4. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Its more than that. Its to prove a point. Weeks might be the biggest tool in the tool shed. All he does is complain about everything all the time. He was b!tching about V+ Flooring playing in D tourneys that he had entered, even when we actually had a legit D roster and played D. The guy...
  5. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Travi never says boo about anyone.....this Weeks character, must be an absolute clown show.
  6. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

This is the summer that Usssa died.
  7. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

I call him Mr. Magoo. He is awful.
  8. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Willy McCoy’s played Wsss last year in the winners bracket semi. Real solid squad. They were very strong up the middle. I was surprised they were still a d team this year.
  9. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Or just play. The goal should be to play the best competition possible until state and nationals because that’s what you will get there.
  10. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Kevin, I was assigned a + next to my name as a C card on a D team that got bumped (V+ Flooring). The rest of the team moved from D to C and myself and Cody and Sean went from C to C+. It prevents us from doing that some thing again for a few years at least. I have since had that removed, but...
  11. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

M&M is quite a few of the Cowboy Jacks guys. I look for them to do very well in D.
  12. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

My thoughts on USSSA: -This appears more like a business decision than anything else. -Does MNRPA (or whatever the acronym is) even make enough money on Adult slow pitch to even care? This appointment shows me that they do not generate enough ROI to be concerned. Hence, she doesn't need...
  13. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Back on V+ We had Bret Mitchell one summer after he got released from A ball with the Mets. He was a pitcher and I believe he said he was around 92. Best arm I’ve seen with a softball and it isn’t even close.
  14. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Kevin, Mound has hosted state in the past. Also, Bundy runs a qualifier there every year that gets good turnout in both the C and D. No reason they can't play state their again too.
  15. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Mound. Hell yes! If that’s the case, anyone need a guy. 5 minutes from my house. C card, 1b, C, 3b, EH
  16. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Did they put a new paint job on the easton hammer?
  17. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

I have one daughter in club soccer and another in JO volleyball. Their schedules are crazy busy. I can't even commit to a tournament schedule anymore. Maybe just filling in on the Carney circuit as time allows.....
  18. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Impatiently waiting for your appeal denial......
  19. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

Go with the yellow too. Those are sick.
  20. Kenny Powers

Minnesota Thread

It should be mandatory at all levels and for leagues and tournaments. The new bats are so damn hot. It only takes one mistake or misstep. A very competent pitcher can slip backpedaling to fill a whole and get smoked. Accidents happen.....