Search results

1. JJR12

For Sale/Trade Thoughts of retirement

Thinking about unloading my bats. Spending more time coaching fastpitch and taking up golf. Like I said, thinking about it.
  2. JJR12

ASA Slowpitch Bat in Fastpitch

Not positive about this but I have a girl that likes my ASA slowpitch bat. Is it legal for her to swing a slow pitch bat in Fast Pitch??
  3. JJR12

Gear Guard???

Has anyone had any luck getting ahold of them lately? I was trying to find out when the XL bad will arrive. Last I heard from them was late May and they said the ship was suppose to arrive in customs June 15th time frame. Since then they have not returned any emails or phone calls.
  4. JJR12

Low and Outside

You all suck and have zero bat control if you think that the only place a low and outside pitch is going to go is right back up the middle.... A half way decent hitter will take that low and outside pitch and hit it in the 3-4 hole all day.... You all need to stop using the "Low and Outside...
  5. JJR12

Any Deep!!!

I offered an umpire 1K to show me in the rule book where it says that a ball will be called a "ball" because it landed to far back. Too bad he didn't take me up on the offer.... I did first ask if the pitch crossed over the plate... "Yes".. then I asked if it was in the hitters strike...
  6. JJR12

No Errors XL Dinger bag

It is awesome. No just kidding, I wouldn't know, yet. I pre ordered because the site states they will be in stock late March. So just anxiously awaiting any word on a ship date.
  7. JJR12

ASA League Director allowing a Utrip bat??

Okay ASA umps gotta question for you. a LD that does the compression test on bats, test a Utrip bat and it passes the test, puts the sticker on it and allows the team to swing this bat because "they didn't know it wasn't on the list." Bat was a Miken Psycho. The LD claims that the bat...
  8. JJR12

Rememberable double plays

Memborable double plays We turned a double play tonight that was the first of this type that I have seen... Now I have seen guys get thrown out at 1st from the outfield... But tonight... We turned a 9-6-3 double play. Our RC was playing the batter real shallow. Batter hits a line drive...
  9. JJR12

Fastpitch bats

Looking for some 33" 21 ozFast Pitch Bats. Drop me a PM with what you have, or if you have a connection. Thanks..
  10. JJR12

Jackrook

How can you break your right index finger when you are hit in the shin with a ball?? Just asking...:confused::confused::confused:
  11. JJR12

Okay Lefties....

Need some help and input... This should be fun... :D:D:D
  12. JJR12

GTG lanericharda Great deal

lanericharda was great to deal with. Had no issues at all... A man of his word. You won't be disappointed in dealing with him.
  13. JJR12

2011 Ressy

Looking for a 2011 Ressy.
  14. JJR12

I am so flipping PISSED!!!

Naw, just kidding.... Actually I am pretty stoked... I buy a bat off a board member who claims the bat has about 150 swings on it and that there is a slight rattle... Well it looks more like maybe 25 cuts were on it... He must have been counting the swings that were taken that weren't...
  15. JJR12

LTT for a Treestand

I have a few bats to trade. OG Flex 27oz, Rawlings Fusion both ASA and Utrip models. I am looking for a treestand. Ideally I would like to get a Lonewolf with climbing sticks, or a portable ladder stand. Something that I can pack in and pack out every time.
  16. JJR12

LTT for 165 Wide Snowboard

I have some bats possible willing to let go for the right Board... PM with what you got... I wear a Size 13 and weigh in at 225
  17. JJR12

Rodriguez Company

All I have to say is that the Rodriguez Glove company is GOOD TO GO!!!!! Wow, talk about some great customer service... Thanks guys....
  18. JJR12

Shipping Insurance!!!

The responsibility of the Shipping insurance falls on the "SELLER". Now if a Seller doesn't want to pay for insurance then the Buyer will have the option of waiting to send payment untill after he recieves said product. This should remove any and all concerns about who should or should...
  19. JJR12

Who's the person that can track a person down?

Who is it that can get some info with just a phone number?? Could you please drop me a PM... Thanks JJ
  20. JJR12

Why??

Why is it that if somebody doesn't ship a bat or payment it is almost always because of "Personal Problems"??? Yeah no sh.it it's a personal problem... it should have shipped when you said it would... but why is it seem to always be a personal problem out of their control?? Their is always a...