Search results

1. csk415

Hey Guys, Need Your Help

bphero is a good source of info. His vids are pretty informative.
  2. csk415

Vintage tin...

The C405 should move also. Still a good single wall bat. I have a old power dome C405 that gets used from time to time. Hits the 52/300 decent.
  3. csk415

co-ed

Our coed league uses one ball only. 52/300
  4. csk415

Board Bros Need Your Help!! Details Inside.

The GOAT (greatest of all time)
  5. csk415

Can a non ASA team play an ASA tournament

http://www.teamusa.org/usa-softball/play-asa/youth/ace-coaching-certification
  6. csk415

Best balls

This belongs in the new ball forum. Oh wait....
  7. csk415

Cramers?

Have some guys that use this https://www.amazon.com/iTAC2-Sports-Extra-Strength-Level/dp/B00BRMINTK/ref=sr_1_9?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1472296550&sr=1-9&keywords=itac+2 You can find it in deodorant stick style.
  8. csk415

? for the older physique guys

Been in your shoes minus 1 kid. 42 now with a college kid and jr in high school. I finally got to back to some kind of normal after my oldest graduated high school 2 yrs ago. The one thing I did keep up with was precooking a bunch of chicken and steak. Made a bunch of meals in the crock pot...
  9. csk415

Anyone play with a short fence in their field?

Cant change RF so leave it at 222. Move left and center to 275' and switch to a wood bat league. Leftys still get a advantage but what can you do. 222 with a metal bat is a pop up going oppo. 52/300 and wood bats is better than you think. Sounds like the way it is now would be hell tracking...
  10. csk415

Pitching mat?

That works if your not pitching to a mat. Without the mat its the umps decision if its a strike or not. Mats are different. If it hits the mat its a strike (as long as it meets the height). Not as easy as you think to hit the corners on the mat for a strike. Have to practice hitting multiple...
  11. csk415

Best bats for clincher balls???

Its for slowpitch. Bat is on par with the Hammer which is fine for clinchers.
  12. csk415

Considering a Mizuno Nighthawk USSSA

Buddy of mine played Batstock 2016 in Mansfield over the weekend. He got to swing the nighthawks and said he was impressed with how well they hit the ball. He was surprised at how good it was.
  13. csk415

Fast Pitch.

King and his court are something to watch. Have a couple of old timers around here that pitched FP in Oklahoma back in day. Instead of tossing their warmup pitches they would throw some heat for fun. The whole team were older guys and would beat the lips of pretty much anybody.
  14. csk415

U trip or asa bat against .52 300

Our league has done this also. Cant really tell a huge difference between the two when hitting the 52/300. Can the same be said for utrip leagues? ASA only bat better for utrip ball? Haven't played utrip in years which is why I ask.
  15. csk415

Roller bag or back pack

I see your struggle..
  16. csk415

Since we don't have a ball forum for some reason...

I will also allow all the die hard customers a place to rave how great they are.
  17. csk415

Roller bag or back pack

If space is tight invest in a hard shell roof top cargo carrier. I got one when I was running out of trunk space when my girls were little.
  18. csk415

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/asa-52-300-poll.1422187/ Start another poll for whatever sanction you want to know about. The ASA ball thread has some pretty good info (ignore the results and read).
  19. csk415

Post all ball questions here. It says other manufacturers but feel free to call it the ball forum. http://forums.softballfans.com/forums/other-manufacturers.22/
  20. csk415

.40 / 375 lbs balls in our league

I have nothing to add except is troy111 and tonys1 the same person? If you just read this and ignore the screen names (like I just did) you wouldn't know it was two people.