Search results

1. edvedsfb

For Sale LS Pro Flare 13.5

Selling my Softball Specific LS Pro Flare 13.5. Glove has been used sparingly, still very stiff. Based on what these have sold for recently seems fair to start the price at $150 SOLD. For best results send me a convo.
  2. edvedsfb

Softball Specific LS Pro Flare 13.5

Is there still a market for these? I'm thinking about letting mine go. It's seen maybe one game and a good amount of mallet work. Are these still sought after and how much would one in good/minty condition go for? I know it would be easier with pics I just don't have any right now.
  3. edvedsfb

What age can I get my son quality leather?

I'm just curious at what age did you all start to introduce your sons or daughters to higher quality gloves? Now I'm not really there yet but my son is turning 3 and I cringe at the thought of him using some vinyl POS after beyond a certain age. I know vinyl is lighter and easier to close...
  4. edvedsfb

For Sale/Trade Mizuno GCP86x 12.75

Moving this to it's own thread. I'm now looking to sell or trade this for another glove, anything within reason sizes 11.75-13. NO BATS PLEASE. Sale price is SOLD. I'm the original owner of this glove for the last 4 years and it's been used sparingly in league play. No issues at all. Recently...
  5. edvedsfb

For Sale 12.75 Gloves for Sale: 2 Mizunos & 1 Nokona

For sale only. All gloves are obo. The two Mizunos have been relaced recently. The Nokona has the most wear and has a barely legible name on the thumb. Please let me know through PM only. Thanks. Also, feel free to text, 706-570-3628. Nokona AMG1275 12.75 SOLD Mizuno GCP86x 12.75 $100 Mizuno...
  6. edvedsfb

Found Glove Protocol

So I found a glove the other day someone left in our dugout at our field. Tracked down the team that played prior and asked them if it belonged to anyone, they said no (tourney championship night, only 3 teams total at the fields). Talked to my LD and let him know the model and brand and he said...
  7. edvedsfb

Louisville Slugger Pro Flare FGPF14-CBK125 Baseball Glove

Anyone have information on this glove? Is it a Morton's exclusive? Not everyday you see a stock 12.5 inch h-web and I like it... http://www.ballgloves.us.com/Louisville-Slugger-FGPF14-CBK125-Baseball-Handed/dp/B00HXOFFWO
  8. edvedsfb

Are Mizuno Global Elites too soft to dunk?

Does anyone have experience using the dunk method on a Mizuno Global Elite. I'm obviously not doing it to break it in as it breaks in pretty quickly I would simply be doing to help it hold shape. Still not sold on the idea of dunking this one but I've dunked a glove before and it turned out...
  9. edvedsfb

Mizuno GGE70 relace (2nd attempt)

Relaced this with royal this time. 2nd relace ever, and it went much better than the first. Cosmetically I may go back redo my knots but aside from that I'm pretty proud of myself.
  10. edvedsfb

For Sale Wilson A2000 EL3 Saddle Tan

Listing this glove for SOLD, if I'm off on price let me know. Now that I no longer play 2nd I have no use for this anymore. The leather is very nice and has recently been relaced in navy blue. Still stiff and sits open on it's side. PM for best results. Glove is listed at 11.75 but plays closer...
  11. edvedsfb

Flaring an a2000

I've always been under the impression a2000s were near impossible to flare. Then I saw Cy's Dp15. Anyone else have any luck flaring theirs? I've tried a little on the EL3 I have but I don't wanna go too hardcore unless I know I'm gonna keep it. TIA
  12. edvedsfb

Anyone game the EL3

I just picked one up in a trade and here are my thoughts: 1. The leather is much better than I anticipated. It's been around 10 years since I really handled an a2000 and it was SS (which I'm not into). This glove is night and day compared to that one. 2. Easily the biggest and deepest 11.75...
  13. edvedsfb

Why does my fantasy team suck?

C- Carlos Santana 1b- Eric Hosmer 2b- Chase Utley ss- Troy Tulowitzki 3b- Miggy Cabrera ss/2b- Starlin Castro 1b/3b- Anthony Rizzo OF- Wil Myers OF- Nick Swisher OF- Melky Cabrera OF- Michael Morse OF- Domonic Brown Utl- Victor Martinez DL- Josh Hamilton SP- Yu Darvish SP-...
  14. edvedsfb

LTB Easton PPK82BT 12.75 Pro Kip

Buddy of mine is looking for one. This is the black glove, tan lace, trap in 12.75. Looking to pay $60-80, maybe more depending on condition. TIA. PM for best results.
  15. edvedsfb

For Sale LS Pro Flare 1202 & Akadema AMO102

For SALE only, prices are OBO. PM for best results. First glove is a 12in LS Pro Flare, plays true to size with a deep pocket. Still very stiff, the horween leather is still in great shape. Stays open on it's side. PRO FLARE IS TRADED Second glove is my Akadema AMO102, which is also 12in. I'd...
  16. edvedsfb

Build me a workout program

My goal is to lose weight while also maintaining and building strength. Right now I weigh 298lbs. I would like to be around 225. I'm not opposed to doing most lifts but it's hard for me to do really intensive shoulder workouts due to some lingering injuries and I also can't do squats due to back...
  17. edvedsfb

LS Pro Flare FL1276C55 Measurements

Anyone gaming this glove? It's the Morton exlcusive 12.75 h-web model. I'm curious to how it measures and plays. TIA
  18. edvedsfb

First Attempt at Relacing (Pics Inside)

Here are pics from my first relace. Honestly I've never really paid much attention to how gloves are constructed but it's really interested. I don't think I'll be relacing again anytime soon but it was fun while it lasted and I'm proud I was able to do it. Positive feedback only. ;)
  19. edvedsfb

Trying out my first relace, HELP NEEDED!

I'm relacing a used Mizuno GGE70. The lace I'm removing was clearly not original to the glove so I'm obviously not the first to have relaced this beauty. I watched Dirty's thumb video and it seemed like it was super easy but I have three extra holes that are connected to the heel padding and...
  20. edvedsfb

Who else plays in shorts??

Anybody in here rock shorts while they play? I will only play in shorts. During late spring ball it's still in the upper 80s when we play, even at night. No way I can wear pants. I see a lot of people who play regularly only playing in pants. Just curious to see who's with me and who's...