Recent content by jerryg10

1. jerryg10

New legits problems???

I hope this is not the case I just mine yesterday and it is definitely fire.
  2. jerryg10

Dc41 asa

I ordered it from nick prather from Facebook.
  3. jerryg10

Dc41 asa

Does anyone have any info on these bats or have any videos. I just ordered one Im really hoping it's a great bat. Never used miken before.
  4. jerryg10

14' Future vs 15' Future

I have personally hit both of the bats side by side my 2014 future has over 1000 swings on it. we were in a cage but i will have to say that the 2015 felt way hotter and had a little different feel to it. but in my opinion its not a repaint.
  5. jerryg10

What are the leagues going to be in Spokane?

who else is ready for some ball to begin.
  6. jerryg10

top 10 asa bats

voltage sb73, srv3 and reaper these are my fav.
  7. jerryg10

avista

If we cant get avista this year I would love it if someone was to put something together in a big field. Its by far my favorite tournament of the year. Anyone agree.
  8. jerryg10

Has anyone ever

I have been trying to become a lefty after my shoulder surgery for a couple years now and it is really hard. I have the mechanics down but have no juice behind my throws. My advice is just rehab your shoulder and hope for the best.
  9. jerryg10

furthest hit ?

we have a tourny almost every year at avista stadium and we have a few guys that can mash way over the fence. We do use hard balls but im pretty sure some balls landed around 450-500 ft.
  10. jerryg10

My L1 is retarded.

I love eastons but the b2 is crap.
  11. jerryg10

What balls do they use in pro A league ?

those balls can be hit very hard and very far.
  12. jerryg10

USSSA Men's Upper League/Spokane County

I was told plantes. It does f'ing suck
  13. jerryg10

george you hit to hard anyways we should just make it a wood bat tourney to make it fair.
  14. jerryg10

Mercy VS J3A review

The reap2 was and will be a log. But the og reaper was a beast.
  15. jerryg10

ulimited homeruns no questions asked :) Im with 5 and progressive I always fear for pitchers when we are out of homeruns. Either im excited to start playing this year.